Chapter 19

Adonis's POV

While walking out her room, I ran into Aries.

"Aye yo we need to talk.", he stated. We walked to my office.

"So what happened? Start from the beginning.", I got to the point.

"Well it was like they knew I was coming because as soon as I got off the plane, I was injected and thrown into a van then blacked out. When I woke up, I was chained in a basement with a TV in front of me. David had walked in saying that he was behind all of this and he hired the dude Miranda was with, the one who beat my daughter and her. Then he said that he has people watching Aloni right now, they were just waiting on his signal to get her too. Man when I tell you that when he mentioned her name, I lost it. He even showed me pictures of her sleeping, eating, AT HER JOB. I knew I had to get out of there. They beat me every night knowing I couldn't do anything because I chained up.", he explained with tears in his eyes but not letting them drop.

"Did you ask why he was doing it?", I asked.

"He said to get you to take over Snake's Venom because he knew that you wouldn't come on your own free will.", he suddenly got up and went to the door. When he opened it, Aloni was on the floor trying to silence her cries.

"Hey babe shh shh it's okay!", he picked her up and carried her to I'm guessing his room.

...

Aries's POV

Once we got to my room, I sat her on the bed.

"You heard didn't you?", I looked down ashamed.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I can't even imagine how you felt all those days.", she said drying her tears.

"No need to be sorry. I'm here now so you don't have to worry about me.", I hugged her.

"I always worry about you. I hate when you leave because it's like a part of me leaves with you.", she confessed.

"I feel the same way with you too. Especially now that you are carrying my son.", I said.

"How do you know it's going to be a boy?", she questioned, sitting up.

"I just do now let's go to sleep.", I got under the covers waiting for her to do the same.

"Aries I'm not sleeping in here with you. How you think I became pregnant in the first place?", she put her hand on her hip.

"Please.", I whined and showed her my puppy dog eyes with my lip poking out.

"Ugh fine move over.", she gave in.

Right when I was halfway sleep, Rayne walked in asking if she can sleep with us. Of course I said yes because that's my princess and we all fell asleep.

***If you don't remember, David is Adonis's Father and Miranda is Aries's ex-girlfriend and Rayne's mother.