Chapter 23

Aloni's Pov

Two months had passed. Now three and going on four.

The boys stopped calling us after the first three weeks.

I had my beautiful son on April 17 and named him Landon Orion Castellanos. 

Kiera is currently at work while my little Rayne is at Daycare and Jax is sitting by me.

I miss him so much. His smile. His laugh. His walk. Everything. Why does it have to be like this?

...

"Aloni!", I heard Kiera call out.

"I'm in the bathroom.", I rinsed Landon's hair.

"Oh hey girl I bought pizza and wings.", she cooed at him.

"Lemon pepper and BBQ mix?", already tasting them.

"You know it.", she winked and walked out the bathroom.

I dried Landon and dressed him in these adorable night clothes and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey mommy! Hey Landon!", Rayne got up to come hug us. 

Yep about a month ago she started calling me mommy and I was totally cool with it.

"Hey sweetie how was school?", I asked handing Landon over to Kiera.

"It was great! I made a friend with the new student. His name is Damien.", she said while eating her pizza.

"Ooo wait till I tel...", I suddenly got an incoming Facetime call from Aries.

"Aries.", I whispered still in shock.

"Hey baby.", he smiled.

"Is that daddy?", Rayne asked.

"Yea here you go.", I handed her the phone so they can catch up.

I went to fix me a plate and fix Landon a bottle.

"Here you go mommy.", Rayne handed me the phone.

"So how you been Loni?", he asked sitting up.

"Missing you.", I replied.

"Me too.", he paused, "Can I see my son?"

"Of course. His name is Landon Orion Castellanos.", I showed him.

"Aries what's wrong?", he started crying.

"Baby I'm sorry for putting you through this. I wasn't even there for the birth of our son or all through the pregnancy. Hell I wasn't even there to see my babygirl on her first day at a new school. I'm such a terrible father to them and a horrible boyfriend to you!", he burst into tears.  

"It's not your fault Aries.", I said facing the camera towards me.

"Yes it is! If I would have never even went on that mission, this wouldn't have happened in the first place.", drying his tears.

"Aries Orion Castellanos! This is not your fault. This war would have happened anyway because it is between Adonis and his father and to get Adonis to take over, his father is going through us. This was his plan way before we came in the picture.", I said.

"You're right. I guess I'm just stresses out by all of this and wished it will be over so I can get back to my family.", he calmed down.

"Do you know when it will be over?", hoping for the best.

"I'm afraid not baby. I gotta go. Can I see my son first?", I faced the camera towards Landon and watched how excited he got to hear his dad's voice,

"All right I rally have to go now. I love you Aloni.", he said sweetly.

"I love you too Aries.", I said back and hung up.