The Minecraft Hacker: Book 1

I hear a pig behind the tree I am next to, and walk around to pat it. I scream.

The pig has a creeper face and a spider's legs, and the only trace of pink is its body.

I wish Cody was here.

What do I do? Do I still kill it or will it explode........

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus arrives at the front gate. The school bus is always late picking us up.

I hop on and sit down on my own. I turn Minecraft on my iPhone and go through the list of worlds I own.

World 1

World 2

World 3

World 4

World 5

World 6nc/:4&:.

That was when I fell asleep in math class, yes I admit I was playing games in maths but who wouldn't?

I laugh to myself as I click on it. I spawn in front of a wooden cottage front veranda leading to an iron door.

I don't even touch the veranda because it is my house and I know for a fact that you can't open the doors from the outside without destroying them.

Instead I walk around to the back of the house and there I see a lever hidden 4 blocks into a small mound of rubble.

I hit the lever and the ground opens beneath me. I fall about 13 blocks and then land in a puddle of water.

I see a staircase to my left going upward towards my cottage house. I hop out of the puddle and walk up the stairs.

It is nighttime so I go straight to my room to sleep. I put chirp into my jukebox and go to bed.

Oh how I wish I was able to enter Minecraft somehow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Please comment and because I really need the support.

I had another book called: The Sword Of Truth, but I deleted it because no one was reading it and the only person who had it was myself (LOL). :(

Anyway, I need some characters for this book so if you would like to be in it please leave a comment on this line (the one you are reading right now) and I will add you.

Lines will close soon so hurry!

_StrikerEureka_

P.S. I will not add everyone that asks so please leave your minecraft username (has got to already exist), age, gender and real name in that chat that I started a few lines ago. Thanks.

If you are reading this I am going to start a random chat

=HERE=

Where you can talk to people just for fun and I might make an appearance in the text box (not counting the first one I post to get it started) so watch out!

_StrikerEureka_