Announcment and mini chapter cliffhanger thingy! :) XD

Hey guys! I am going to announce the winners for the book cover challenge!

The winner of the possessed cover, itsssss...........

catter123abc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner of the deceased cover, itssssss............

MoonlightDragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also you've all been waiting for this moment, the winner of the Cross Mob Animal Challenge itssssss........

mineralmann!!!!!!!! He won the challenge with his cross mob (and awesome name of it) SpiderMan! (Cross of a spider and an enderman!) This Cross Mob will be feature in this book and will have an important role to play (surprised are you not?)

Any way good job bro but I've gotta get back to my professional writing style!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Lucas's POV-

"Mr Lucas, would you like to return to the overworld"?

"Hell yeah! I reply to the voice. "Can I bring a friend to"?

I turn around and I find Vivian standing behind me with a swirling potion of green and red.

"And who would that be"? She asks politely. "Red_14" I reply.

At that moment Trinity spawns next to me, smiling like hell.

"Ready"? Vivian asks us. "Ready" Trinity and I answer at the same time.

Then I feel myself fall through the floor of the aether and through a wooden roof, to land on a soft bed.