Chapter 2

Hi guys. Just so you know my minecraft name is Avenger1409. I am now starting to do pov's but I'm just going to do the character's real name not their minecraft username. My real name is Cody.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's POV-

I went up the ladder and searched my chests for wood to build Luke's house. I had no birch wood so I got my diamond axe and went out to get some.

As I climbed a hill I felt my iPhone vibrate, and I suddenly lost controll of my character. My character kept walking and stopped right in front of a birch tree.

He mined the bottom block of the tree and the whole tree collapsed in front of me.

I gained controll, collected the wood and typed into my message box, "Did you just lose control of your character?"

Luke's POV-

A message appeared on the side of my screen. "Did you just lose control of your character?"

"Yeah" I replied. "I nearly fell into lava". "And my character randomly pulled out a hammer and mined one block, and then that block and all the blocks around it got destroyed. So that means 9 blocks."

"My Ph0n3 haz bin hakd" Cody replied. "Haz uR$?"

"Yeah" I reply. "But I think your's was hit hardest. Meet me in the living room of your house".

Cody arrives by glitching through the iron doors.

"I was going to do some tests to see if we have been hacked but you have already passed as hacked". I say

"Now it's my turn, I'm going to walk up to the door from the outside. Oh and by the way, take this". I say as I drop the hammer on the floor in front of him.

I exit the house and stand in front of the steps. "Ready?" I ask. "R3@dy" Cody replies.

I walk up to the door and I hit it, so I go back but this time I sprint straight at the door.

I glitch through and appear right next to it, staring in the same direction as when I was outside.

"You've been hacked too" Cody says. "And my text isn't glitching anymore"

At that moment I feel myself get sucked into my phone..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter! Sorry!

I will try to update a chapter every day.

Lines still open for characters.

All for now.

_StrikerEureka_