Chapter 10

Cody's POV-

As I approach the glimmering object I find out that it's just a sword handle. I am about to turn when I recognise the engravings on it.

'Thë šwõrd óf Hēróbrïñę'

Something takes control of me and usually I would've never grabbed that sword but for some reason, I did.

My eyes turn an empty, soulless white and I immediately turn in the direction of the tent.......

Dj's POV-

I hear a branch snap outside the tent. I get up to check if Cody is ok and I am shocked. Cody is holding the sword of Herobrine, smiling at me.

"Let's see if you survive now Dj".

Instantly Cody swings his sword at me but I am too quick for him. I launch out of the tent door and tackle Cody by the legs and start punching him in the face.

I forget about the sword and Cody swings it at my hip, giving me a large cut. I grab for the sword and immediately I feel the urge to get it off of Cody.

Cody and I battle for the sword and by now we are bleeding with bruises and cuts all over us when I get the sword off of Cody and hold it at his neck.

He snaps out of the trance and asks "Dj? Where am I and why are you threatening me"

He notices the sword and quickly kicks it out of my hands. It hits cody in the head and we both black out.

Cody because of the sword hitting him in the head and me because of all my cuts making me bleed until I faint.

catter's POV-

I wake up and find that Dj is not in the tent and a shiver goes up my spine as I open the tent door, and find them with cuts and bruises laying on the ground, bleeding.

I pull them inside the tent and patch them up with regeneration potions and lay them on the bed, so that they can rest.

I pull my diamond sword out and crawl outside, to find that Herobrine's sword is laying outside on the ground, so I push it behind some bushes with my sword.

I re-enter the tent as the sunrises, just to rest my head for a minute or 2........

-----------------------------------------------------

I still sting from that fight and I can barely type. Joking.

What will happen next chapter?

Please check my competition page for all my competitions that I have published!

I've nothing more to say (surprisingly) so

Signing out!

_StrikerEureka_