Chapter 9

Guys this is gunna be a special POV I'm about to do! It's a late Pressie for Bacon's birthday!

----------------------------------------------

Bacon's POV-

I can hear cody talking with someone in the house. But I still don't hear mineralmann, my owner.

I walk up do the door and try to get mineral's best friend, Avenger1409's attention.

I let loose a loud "MOOOOOO", which results in me jumping back from the door just in time when Avenger swings open the door and yells, "BACON IS THAT YOU"!

Talk about surprised. He runs up and hugs me tightly and then asks, "How did you get here boy"?

"MOOO" I answer. "Do you wanna come with me and my friends on an adventure across Minecraft to reach my house"? He asks me politely.

"MOOOOOOO" I reply. "We'll be right back with our equipment"! Avenger tells me.

I waist those few minutes by stealing a few carrots from the crops that are fenced up behind the house.

Don't blame me or ask me how I got in. I can do things for food.

"BACOOON"! Whoop, I better hurry or they'll think I did something.

I run around the front to find Avenger and his 2 friends standing there chatting. "C'mon boy, let's go".

Cody's POV-

I still can't believe Bacon is here, on this server. As we set off Dj and catter tell me about the mods on this server.

They tell me that there is a train that goes from about 3/4 of the way, straight past my house, and that if we do catch it we will have to jump off of it whilst it is moving.

I'm not keen but it's better than hiking from the train-stop, it stops at' to my house. Bacon seems silent until we reach camp for the night.

I think it's because I brought a hoe, some carrots and some bone meal with me so he can eat something because after all, he is the best pig in minecraft.

We do shifts for watching the camp whilst the others sleep. On my shift I recognise a glimmer in the distance and go to investigate...............

-----------------------------------------

Wow am I the king of cliff hangers or what?!

Comment on what your guess is on what the glimmer in the distance could be!

Here is a hint! Dj was nearly killed by it so he hid it. :X

I have some awesome news! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am already starting it! It will be called: Posessed: Book 2- A Sequel to The Minecraft Hacker: Book 1!

I will publish it but please finish reading this book first because it will make no sense if you skip straight to it.

Regards,

_StrikerEureka_