Chapter 8

Dj's POV-

I feel sorry for Cody. His best friend is dead, he got possessed by the sword of Herobrine before and he is now stuck in Minecraft forever.

I give it my best shot at trying to cheer Cody up. "You want a tour of the house"? I ask. "No" he answers. "I have something to show YOU".

"Can you hand me a map"? He asks. "Sure"! I answer as I run over to the kitchen and take an item frame down and remove the map.

"I want to go to my house" he says as he points to a spot on the other side of the map. "I have some stuff there I need, and I also have a gift I just thought of for you two"!

I am shocked and I can tell Catter is too. "We haven't ventured that far north before" I explain. "Well now you have" Cody justifies.

Luke's POV-

Here I am, sitting at a table talking to a girl I only just met, listening to her explain how she 'died'.

When she finishes a lady comes over and says, "Excuse me, mineralmann I presume"? "Yeah" I reply. "That's me".

"May I please speak with you a moment? It's important" the lady explains. She takes me to a room and motions me to a chair, and sits on a chair behind the desk in front of me.

"My name is Vivian, and I am in charge of the Aether. Can you please take a look at this list"? Vivian asks. "It shows all alive and dead minecraftarian people and their animals on this server".

I look at the list and it has a series of names:

_______________________

Minecraftarian people:

-Djcraft-2310= alive.

-mineralmann= dead.

-catter123abc= alive

-Avenger1409= alive

-Red_14= dead

Animals:

-Bacon: Pig= alive

Owner: mineralmann

-Xaveir: Dog= alive

Owner: Avenger1409

-Yaeger: Dog= alive

Owner: Avenger1409

________________________

When I finish reading I exclaim "BACON IS ON THIS SERVER"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

------------------------------------------------------------

How do you feel now Lucas bro?

Who knew I had not one but TWO dogs?!

Dj, catter and Trinity, please leave a comment here on what animal do you want as a pet! I don't want you 3 to be left out but no more than 3 animals for each!

In other news, THE WINNER OF THE CROSS ANIMAL MOB CHALLENGE IS..........

No one because out of 363 reads I only have had about FOUR OR FIVE ENTRIES!!!!!! I need more or I swear I will not add you to this book if lines re-open, but only if you DIDN'T enter a cross animal mob thingy in the contest!

Just so you all know Trinity's wattpad name isn't Red_14, that is her minecraft username. Her wattpad username is 'Bennica18' so please follow her and vote for her books (if she ever does publish one because she doesn't have any. LOL.)

Btw: THANKS FOR THE 363 READS GUYS!!! I HAVE OFFICIALLY SMASHED MY GOAL OF 300 READS SO NOW I AM GOING FOR 500 READS AND 150 VOTES BY THE START OF TERM 4 FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Thanks all!

Signing off,

_StrikerFeelingBetterNow_

(LOL because of me doing my feelings instead of 'Eureka'. I'm not going to anymore it was just because I am still suffering depressing even though I don't act and sound like it. I was just really sick because I hadn't had enough sugar lately. Better stop blabbering).