Chapter 3

Luke's POV-

I wake up in a Minecraft forest. There are no pigs, cows, chickens or sheep in sight.

I hear a pig behind the tree I am next to, and walk around to pat it. I scream.

The pig has a creeper face and a spider's legs, and the only trace of pink is its body.

I wish Cody was here.

What do I do? Do I still kill it or will it explode?

I am about to run when I see an arrow whiss by my head and hits the pig thing right in the centre of its creeper head.

"Sorry about the close call" a figure says.

Cody's POV-

mineralman disconnected from the server.

That's weird. Why would Lucas disconnect from the server? Was it the virus causing his phone to crash?

Either way it's weird. I ask the bus driver if I can move seats, and he says yes.

I move to the spot where he always sits and I see his phone sitting there, on, and I see little Minecraft characters moving.

The thing is, it looks like they are trying to wave to me. One of them looks familiar, but I can't figure out why.

Then it hits me. It's a crazy idea but maybe the virus pulled Lucas into his phone, and into the game he was playing. Lucas is in Minecraft!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!

Lucas got sucked into minecraft!

What will I do? How will I save him?

Anyway I will possibly post another chapter today, apart from this one.

Lines are now.......

Still open. Lol. U all fell for it. :P

If you didn't you are äwęśõmë!!! 8-)

All for now (I gotta think of something better than 'all for now' so give me some ideas please)

_StrikerEureka_