The chapter before the last chapter

Hello my loyal readers!
This is the final chapter!!!!! (I never thought this would happen) *Tear rolls down face 😅
Anyway, this will be a very long chapter (in my mind it is) and it is gunna be action packed.
I want you ALL to take notice of the name of this chapter. If you decoded the secret message a few chapters back, then you will understand.
I want to thank you all for being with me through this (yes it was a struggle with barely any wifi) book 1 in my minecraft trilogy.
There will not be another note after this one (until book 2) so I'm saying this now. :)
This _StrikerEureka_ Signing out! 👋
Enjoy.............
P.S. Here's a challenge! What chapter is this from?
I touch the pad and I feel myself pixelate and get sucked into my phone........
The person who gets this right gets to help me write this chapter! The first person to answer correctly will win this privlage! Good luck and the chapter will be updated onto this page soon! And also you can only make one entry, otherwise the second entry will be deleted from the comments section!
P.S. There are 2 chapters with this. Only one is correct. XD
_______________________________________________________

Guys update coming tomorrow or the next day! Hard to write 'cause of school's last week before X'mas holidays. Anyway gotta get back to writing last chappy. ATTENTION BEFORE I STOP WRITING ON THIS PAGE! Dj and I have made a deal that instead of him helping me write the last chapter, we will write chapter 1 of book 2 together, seeing as I loose my iPad on Friday (Most Likely seeing as the school own it and I only got it for the year, Laptops next year :}.......) But even if I do get to keep it over the holidays, I will only have internet for a few days (going to my old house for the last time). Anyway better update before I have to hand it in. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If you are getting me a present, please get me a LEGO set that DOESN'T have instructions. Just a box of coloured Lego pieces. If you can't find me any of them, just get me an instruction pack Lego set thingy, but it's gotta be a LEGO City Pack. Don't judge, I just love building things and using my imagination.

_StrikerEureka_

Signing out!