Chapter 11

Dj's POV-

"Dj, wake up"

"Numph"?

As I open my eyes I see catter standing there, in full diamond armour.

I launch out of bed, grab an iron sword and some leather armour so I can sleep in it when we stop (because it's leather, and it's soft).

When I walk outside I stumble backwards as a beam of yellow light shines into my eyes.

I manage to escape the tent and see Cody, in full golden armour, chasing Bacon through the tall grass.

Bacon is wearing Cody's golden helmet, I don't know how he fits it (My prediction is that Bacon and Cody both have a big head. He he. Example at top of page).

Cody eventually catches Bacon when Bacon tries to do a quick turn and run through Cody's legs, but Cody uses his head like a smart person,(The thing that will get us captured later. Whoops. That slipped out 😱) sticks his leg out and trips Bacon.

The golden helmet flies off of Bacon's head and, was supposed to fly in the opposite direction of Cody, but Cody runs at super speed and gets there before the helmet hits the ground.

"What the......."? I am about to continue when catter interrupts. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT"!?

Cody's POV-

catter grumbles as we walk through the forest.

Cody walks over to me. "Did I really run that fast"?

"Yeah you did, and you scared the hell out of Bacon" I reply. "And I bet it's because of that sword".

At that moment catter stops our chatting by saying "Guys look, a village! I wonder if they have a blacksmith"!

While we are walking through the village we chat with some villagers and do some trading. We enter the blacksmith and see someone standing there, facing the wall.

I ask "Excuse me, are you ok"?

The figure replies "Cody, is that you"? And when he turns around I nearly have a heart attack........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

O....M....G who is it going to be?

Read my next chapter to find out!

Signing out!

_StrikerEureka_