Chapter 15

Cody's POV-

As I wake, my head is screaming in pain.

All I can remember is that I killed five zombie pigmen, then after a few moments I blacked out.

Then it dawns on me.

"Where the hell am I"? I question myself quietly.

"The answer to that is something you already know" Someone answers.

"Who are you"? I ask.

"MistySwirl. But you can call me Misty for your last moments alive" Misty answers in a voice that sounds a lot like mine.

"What the"? I start.

"Sorry about that. I can mimic a person's voice when I want" Misty answers. "Anyway".

"Why did you kidnap me"? I ask. "I'm.........I'm forced to follow my boss's orders" she replies in a scared voice.

"Herobrine"? I push, and I can make out a shadow flinch in the small 1x1 window's light.

"Please don't....." She starts.

"Let me out" I say in a calm voice.

"But he'll....." She tries again.

"You can come with me, when we escape we'll go find my friends and leave this place in ruins" I inform. "Or you can leave me here, I'll die and you will be Herobrine's slave forever".

"Well...." She tries for the 3rd time.

"Unless he kills you when he's done with you" I add.

"Gimme a sec" Misty replies as I hear the jingle of keys, and a cell door open.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the extremely short chapter.

I want to introduce a new character!

Thanks and a shoutout to:

MistySwirl

Thanks for reading and voting!

I have been thinking of a part in the story for you when you asked to be in it, when I first started this book.

If I forgot to add you (hope I didn't) and I actually said yes you can be in it, then please comment here.

Secret code time!

FYI: The winner of the code name thingy! *asks for drum roll

Isssssss................

MineralMann for his name of:

'The Graphoblahthingymahoogey'

I love this name and I had it high on my list! (You don't want to know how I decide my winner for every contest. It's confusing).

The Graphoblahthingymahoogey:

Alright I'm sorry I really want to publish this chapter so I'm just gunna skip it this time.

Signing out!

_StrikerEureka_