Chapter 13

Unknown POV-

It's dark in the nether. That's all I can think of right now.

I hear my cell door open and the voice I never want to hear again.

"Enjoying your stay Nate"? Herobrine asks.

"Screw you" I reply in a harsh voice. "You're nothing but a murderer, the murderer of my friend's parents, and I WILL get revenge for him".

"Good luck with that. Only my own sword can touch me, and it possesses anyone who touches it. The effects wear off when they aren't touching the sword but..........that can be changed" Herobrine explains. "Changed for your sake. You will work for me, fight for me and kill for me".

"Never" I reply. "Never in my whole bloody life will I do anything for you".

"As you wish" he replies. "But be warned, because of your decision I will kill you 'friend' Dj and the people helping him to try defeat me".

"If you kill him I'll kill you" I protest angrily. "You can't kill me I...." He tries to say but I cut him off.

"You what? You have powers beyond any of my sword fighting skills? You're too scared to fight me without your powers and your invincibility shield thing" I challenge.

"You would just waste my time" he says and walks over to me, tightens my chains and my metal wrist clamps and walks out of the room.

Luke's POV-

"2 on the bottom, three on both sides, 2 on the top aaaannndddd 4 blocks of stone bricks as the corners. Done"! I say as I stand back from my newly build nether portal.

I hear the front door of my house open and Cody comes around the back, just finding out that I was around here.

"Morning" he says. "And nice work. Going to Herobrine without us"?

"Nah just building a portal for in a few minutes. Bout to say goodbye to the villagers then we can leave ok"? He asks.

"Sure" Cody replies. "I'll go get the others and we'll pack up"

Anyway after a goodbye to all the villagers and a regrouping behind the house with catter, Dj and Cody we start to make a plan.

"My plan is to kill Herobrine" Dj says straight away. "Cody knows why".

catter, and I both turn towards Cody, and his face goes red. "Ummmm.....Dj does this mean you want me to tell them"?

"No, just saying" Dj replies. "Anyway".

We go through our plans for once we get into the nether, then we go to the portal.

"Ready"? I ask. "Ready"! Dj, catter and Cody say at the same time.

With hand in hand we enter the portal, with no clue of what was in store for us.

Again:

Gsv urihg, gsv ozhg, zoo rm yvgdvvm. Z yvgizbzo, z wvzgh, z eroozm'h ivevmtv, hllm gl xlnv.

------------------------------------------------------

Nothing to say realy. Hope you are enjoying my book! XD

Signing out!

_StrikerEureka_