Chapter 7

Guys this is a special note for mineralman!

Mineral I want up you to comment here on your guess of who will be pulled from one of your minecraft books and into mine. Hint: his birthday is today! Celebrate!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dj's POV-

Wow. That's all I could say. Wow.

As I walk over to this guy I don't have a chance to introduce myself because he launches himself at me and attacks.

I quickly knock Herobrine's obsidian sword out of the guy's hand and he drops to the ground, and passes out a few moments later.

I examine the sword and catter quickly crafts a sling to carry this guy back to the house, and also a case to put the sword in so that we don't get possessed.

Cody's POV-

As I awaken I find myself laying on a couch, in a minecraft house, in the world of minecraft.

As I sit myself a girl with a black hoodie walk over and exclaims "You're finally awake! I'm catter123abc by the way, but just call me catter".

This is Djcraft-2310, the guy you nearly killed, but" she tries to finish but Dj cuts her off, "Just call me Dj, and yeah, you nearly killed me".

"I'm Avenger1409" I start to explain as I get up. "But just call me Cody, and sorry about nearly killing you".

"I came here to find my friend Lucas, who got sucked into minecraft because of a virus". I explain, but instantly I see a look of sadness on Catter's face.

"What? Have you seen him"?! I ask excitedly. "About that........" Dj starts, but Catter interrupts him.

"I'm sorry cody" Catter whispers, and I stumble backwards onto the couch.

As I sit here, crying, I wonder "Where is he"?

Lucas's POV-

(Now guys, I know Lucas is dead and we haven't heard from him on a few chapters but I want to do this part)

Everything is white. I get up, not knowing where I am. Aren't I dead? Why can I still think, breathe, walk, see?

As is think this, I start to recognise my surroundings. I see white brick walls and an extremely miniature version of a crystal chandelier, hanging of the roof.

I see a figure looking through a glass window next to the door. I open the door and I am surprised to see no one there.

I decide to try the old "HELLO"?

"Do you know where you are"?, A voice asks

Wow. That actually worked.

"Who are you"? I ask.

I'm Red_14, but you can call me Trinity and I'm dead, just like you....