Authors Note

Hey guys! Soooo sorry I'm soo busy and I have soo many assignments and school work. :(

Anyway I'm trying to update at least 2 times a day if you didn't know! Sometimes I might update 3 and rarely one. Today might be one of my rare days but you never know!

Sorry about this. I've already missed a few days! :( no harassment please! I did on my last story so I deleted it and people said it sucked.

I want a big shoutout to mineralman! He is an awesome mate (I'm aussie btw guys, if you didn't know why I keep talking with stuff like 'mate' :) and writes wicked books. They are so cool that I wanted to inbox him but I also wanted to keep reading one of his books, and guess what side won! So please read his books and vote for them!

I also want a shoutout to mineral's awesome pig bacon! It is his birthday tomorrow (you might be invited to his party, I am, if you inbox mineral and say this: pretty please with whipped cream, chocolate chips, caramel topping, a cherry on top with icecream on a pancake to the side!) so happy birthday to bacon! I will be there at ur birthday party bacon! I don't care if the teacher wants me to do something else! (Yes, bacon is that awesome!)

I want another shoutout to an awesome writer (who I don't think reads this book, but I have read his!) who is paulfrank123! He is one of my favourite writers and you need to check his books out! My favourite 3 are:

A. Crossed between worlds- A Minecraft story

B. Virus- A Minecraft Story (Watty Awards 2014 Entry)

C. Game Wars- A Minecraft Story (Threequel to Virus)

Please read them and vote for them. Please inbox me if you would like a shoutout for one of your books( not your birthday, I only done bacon's because he is my favourite pig in the world, but he still belongs to mineralman!)

Best Yaeger ever signing out!

_StrikerEureka_