Chapter 5

Luke's POV-

As catter and I are walking through the forest, we see a message appear in front of our eyes.

"Lucas are you getting this? If so, go to the place you spawned, if you got sucked into the game that is".

I am about to turn back when catter stops me.

"I'm trying to get back"! I exclaim.

"Shut up you idiot! She cuts me off. "I heard something".

As I stand in silence I hear a gunshot and I fall to the ground, blood pouring out of my chest.

The last thing I hear is catter pulling out her bow and shooting the intruder.

But nothing can be done for me. I am down to 1/2 a heart when I feel my heart stop.

Catter's POV-

The gunshot, Lucas dropping to the floor like a doll, the blood.

I'm not scared but afraid that I am going to lose a friend.

I drop my bow and pull out my diamond sword. I'm going to need a melee weapon if I plan on getting Lucas back to the house.

I sling him over my shoulder and, with sword in hand, struggle back to the house.

When I reach the house I break the door down and struggle into the room.

"DJ! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW"! I scream as Dj comes downstairs, and shocked at all the blood, asks "What happened? And who is this"?

"No time for questions now. Get me something to cover the wound"! I argue.

As Dj goes to get a cloth or something I check for a heartbeat. Lucas is as cold as ice and I can't find a heartbeat.

As Dj re-enters the room I say sadly "He's dead Dj. No need for a rag, he is as cold as ice".

I sit down on the couch and Dj sits down beside me. "Tell me everything, from when you met this dude up until now".

Cody's POV-

The bus stops at my house.

I hop off and sprint inside, quickly yell "Hey"! To anybody who can hear, and sprint upstairs into my room.

I throw my bag across my room and I hear it split my plastic waterbottle, which leaks all over my homework and everything else in my bag.

But that doesn't matter. The only thing that does is I enter Minecraft and save Lucas.

As I set my phone down a message pops up on my screen:

Message from unknown.

I go into messages and read the message. It says:

"Yes or no? Do you wanna save your friend or live a life with the burden of leaving a friend behind?"

"Yes" I reply and a picture of a fingerprint scanner appears on my screen, completely covering it.

I touch the pad and I feel myself pixelate and get sucked into my phone........

----------------------------------------------

I'm gunna do short chapters from now on, like this one.

150 reads! My goal is 300 reads by the start of term 4, so please tell your fellow Wattpaders about my book! It would be much appreciated!

Lines will be closed for character requests for a while! Sorry if you are reading this and were thinking about asking because I am getting overloaded with them. :)

44 votes so far! Thanks guys!

In other news I am going to try update 2 times a day! Except for most weekends when school is on cause I don't have internet then.

The cross mob animal winner will be announced soon!

Every capital letter in this random letter chart is a secret message about what is going to happen next!

Decipher it and you will know what is gunna happen next, and it'll be at the end of every chapter. You don't have to though!

Here it is:

CxjOgnDvY WhdIfLjdhL BwfRqIbhNfsG 3LhdU(hC@hyAhd&S B@AhdsCjeK dThjO LjdjexIsFndE!!

There it is! Remember:

Every capital letter, my hint to you all is to write it down on paper or something.

All for now (still now comments on what to change 'all for now' to.) :(

_StrikerEureka_