13. Alone

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I watched as Bryce and nick hauled away all of Bryce's things. Joey decided to not be there just because he didn't want to be apart of any of the awkward tension.

They stopped for a shirt minute allowing Bryce to join me in the kitchen. "I'm really sorry about last night. I probably should've warned you a long time ago that I have a drinking problem."

"It's all good." He smiled slightly. "Really?" He asked shocked. "Nothing's worse then my problem." I laughed lightly, him joining in. "Yeah well about that, I'll leave the extra car here for you and there's a few hundred dollars in the dashboard." He smiled.

"Thanks Bryce, don't go ghosting me just cause you don't live here anymore" I joked. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug "you know I won't, but I'll really miss you."

"Don't miss me too much you haven't even officially moved out yet" I laughed. He smiled and pulled away from me "while I'm gone you and Joey will have plenty time to talk"

"Talk about what?" I asked. "About how you guys like eachother." He grinned making my cheeks burn rosy pink. "Shut up. He doesn't like me" I say making Bryce's grin grow into a smile "oh so your not denying that you like him?"

"We kissed last night, and I liked it" I shrugged. "Well he's told me about how he feels about you a few days ago." He folded his arms over his chest. "How does he feel?" I examined Bryce. He threw his hands up and pretended to be clueless. "That's got you to find out, I can't tell you."

"Does it matter if you tell me, you guys aren't even talking right now?" I said punching his shoulder. "I'm a real friend. Besides he'll come around" he winced grabbing his arm.

"Everything's packed into the cars" nick interrupted. Each of us turned away from eachother. He walked out to the door, me following behind. "Hit me up whenever you wanna hang Chase" Bryce hugged me once again. I hugged back and smiled "I'll remember that, but if there's drinking involved don't count on it." I joked.

He laughed as I watched he and nick get into their cars and drive off. I texted Joey and let him know that Bryce had left, and went into my room. It was far from the kitchen and living room so I figured why not move my stuff into Bryce's room, though it was close to joeys.

Piece by piece I brought all of my thins into Bryce's room. First, I'd started with the closet which had more space than the guest closet. And since Bryce had took me shopping a little while ago, all of my clothes would be able to fit into the closet.

i almost had everything finished until two arms wrapped around my waist, startling me. "Joey you fucking creep when did you get back?" I ask looking up at him. "A minute or two ago" he laughed at the fact he had scared me.

"Where'd you go anyway?" I asked fixing up my bed. "..eves house" me mumbled. I pulled away from him and rolled my eyes "you shouldn't put your arm around me if you have a girlfriend.

He groaned and took a shot back. "You shouldn't sleep in the same bed as me if you know I have a girlfriend." I turned sharply and threw a pillow at him. "I don't wanna be your side hoe, Joseph"

"And your not, we haven't done anything. We haven't even considered ourself to be in a relationship" he said back. "That's not what you told Zach." I shot him a glare. He groaned "whatever Chase"

"That's how my mom used to treat my dad you know, so I don't wanna do it to anyone else." I said making him straighten up. "You've been opening up more than usual lately."

"I guess I trust you more now" I say back. He shrugged and changed the subject "well it's just me and you in this house alone now."

"Nice that you'd point that out for no reason at all." I say sitting on the bed. "It means you can open up to me all day and I'll just listen." He said. I rolled my eyes and he pressed a kiss against my forehead. "I'm sleepy, so I'll catch you tomorrow morning." I nodded and closed to door after him.

Directly after, I went into the bathroom to throw up. I hadn't had any drugs in two days and my system needed it, but luckily I was a smart girl who always bought extras. Bryce used to say not to do anything in the house but he was gone now.

I made sure to lock the door and took out w small Bag of coke from my purse. With the credit card I'd stole, I began to cut up lines. For me it was nose candy, I had to do what I had to do.