12. Fight

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Joey and I arrived at Nicks house. I was told that he had a roommate named Edwin and Bryce lived with them at one point in Vegas with a friend named Mikey. I guess they'd gotten into a small argument to Bryce and Joey moved into their place in LA.

Joey knocked three times on the door where a bleach blonde guy opened the door for us. "That's not Eve, who's that?" He asked instantly. "Me and Bryce's roommate, Chase." He said simply. "Well Hi Chase, I'm Nick and the ugly dude behind me is Edwin."

Instantly after the retort, Edwin threw his hands up in defense. Joey walked in, I followed after and we went into the living room. There was Bryce and a few other guys, and Bryce was super loud.

"Oh look it's Chase" he slurred. Joey obviously wasn't new to this, as if it had happened before he rolled his eyes and walked over to Bryce. "Dude it's too fucking early to be getting drunk."

"Loosen up man." Bryce said back. Joey exhaled and took a seat, leaving me standing as if I was familiar with these people. "Who dat?" I blonde haired kid asked Joey.

His hair was cut real short and he wore chains. His hoodie covered most of them and his shorts didn't match his hoodie nor his shoes. "Chase" Joey saod back. "Y'all dating or something?" He asked. Joey only shrugged giving the blonde a way different answer than he had given nick. The other guys were never introduced to me. I took a seat by Joey and the blonde boy looked at me.

"My names Zach by the way, since Joey wanna be so uptight" he said grinning to Joey. "I'm not being uptight, it's literally like twelve in the afternoon, whys he drunk?" He breathed out annoyed.

"I'm a grown man lemme live life." Bryce butt in. "Woo yo breath smell like a hot bar." Zach said to Bryce. Bryce shrugged and went back to drinking whatever it was in his cup.'

Everything was going fine for the most part until Zach and Bryce got loud by the kitchen. Before any of us knew it, Bryce had backed Zach into the bathroom. Each of us ran out and tried to intervene.

"Bryce the fuck are you doing?" I said trying to pull him out of Zach's space. "Butt out Chase." He said back shaking me off causing me to topple over. He continued to argue with Zach which I made out to be about a girl.

Joey picked me up from the floor and ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated. "You Just knocked the fuck out of Chase. I swear to got if you do this I'm kicking you out."

Ignoring Joey speak, Bryce backed Zach into the bathtub and began to throw punches at Zach. "Go into the kitchen" Joey said to me. "What? No." I said. "Chase go into the damn kitchen." He said back sternly.

Without  arguing I did as he said and went into the kitchen with the girlfriends of some of the boys and friends of nick. "Hey whats going on back there?" I blonde girl asked.

"Bryce is fighting Zach I think." I muttered. "classic Bryce I guess." She rolled her eyes. I shrugged and she continued on "my names corrina, and you?" "Chase" I responded back as the boys rushed in. They'd pulled Bryce back and Bryce was crushing at Zach.

Zach came out and looked at me, bruises all over his face. Corrina and I gasped and we walked over to him with a few of the other girls. In the end, everyone decided to leave all except Bryce since apparently Joey was throwing him out.

Zach was going back to his apartment and Joey and I were going home. The whole car ride, he didn't say one word.

Once we got into the house, I decided to break the silence . "You okay?" I ask fidgeting with my fingers. "No. I'm tired of him doing this them expecting me to be his way out. He just gets drunk and comes back here for me to deal with. You know one time he tried to fucking fight me?" He string his facial expression together

"So your really kicking him out?" I mumbled. Joey nodded "I'm gonna text nick right now and tell him he can come get all on Bryce's shit tomorrow."

As angry as he was, I still didn't think I should leave him alone. He went into his room, and closed his door. For a little while I let him breathe before coming into his room.

As I opened the door, he watched and didn't say anything. Cautiously, I sat beside him on his bed. The boy turned to face me but didn't have anything to say and neither did I. It was just quiet for a long time until he had leaned in and decided to kiss me.

I told myself I wouldn't because he had a girlfriend but I couldn't resist. I kissed back and it went on for a few until we realized what we were doing. I pulled away first, and I could sense that he already knew why.

"It doesn't matter whatever your about to say, just stay in here with me tonight. I really don't wanna be alone." He breathed out. I nodded and crawled into his bed while he shut of the lights. I was expecting him to lay on the floor like he had done weeks ago but he didn't. We shared a bed which was fine since nothing happened. But laying there I felt safe. Laying there with him, I felt like I never wanted to get up.