14. Your room

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was night time and our usual schedule was thrown off. Not having Bryce around was weird with they agenda he had set up. We mutually agreed that we didn't want to watch a movie this night and instead we'd go into our rooms.

"Can you unlock the front door before you head into your room." Joey asked. "For what?" I asked right back. "Eves coming." He said simply walking to his room.

I unlocked the door, but was clearly annoyed by it. I walked into joeys room, frowning. "What?" He asked laid back. "Why do you keep mentioning her around me? Are you trying to make me mad?" I ask making him burst out laughing.

"That's not why, but it's fun to to see you mad about it." He grinned. "Your a asshole sometimes you know." I shake my head at him walking further inside of the room. "Yeah well you're the same way at times."

"Am I really?" I laugh raising a eyebrow. "Most definitely." Joey joins into the laughter. "How So" I burn back, expecting him not to be able to answer. "Your leave the hot chocolate boxes empty." He starts.

"You use all the hot water when you shower." He continues on. "And you constantly pretend that you don't want me." He smirked. I shook my head and began to quiet down. "I don't want you." I say simply.

Aware of what I just said he got close, only inches away from my face and smiled sweetly "you don't?" I didn't know what to do, but I couldn't answer with my head or heart, I answered with my body. I pulled him into my lips as we began to kiss

Mature content

An innocent kiss lingered into a make-out. I could feel his body press against mine and I felt his heavy breathing in between kisses. He pulled me on top of him, not breaking the kiss.

He separated from me for a moment to pull of my top, me returning the favor to him. he flipped us over, and began to lay soft kisses of my neck. Soon after he pulled off my bottoms and entered me.

The first stroke made me gasp being that while in rehab I hadn't had any sexual relations. I rightly gripped the sheets, gasping for air. He continued you thrust, breathing heavily.

"Joey" I moaned beginning to arch my back. He increased his pase making every moan louder. Joey began to groan and since only he and I were there, we were as loud as we pleased, or that was what we thought.

"Joey!" A voice in the doorway screeched shocking us both. He and I pulled apart and I slipped under the covers making a face out to be eve's. "Eve.." he started as the girl backed away testy eyed and angry.

"You're cheating on me..with her?" She yelled causing him to quickly slip on his shorts before running after her. As for me i felt around for my underwear and put them on followed by my oversized hoodie.

I heard them, arguing in the living room. Instead of bothering them I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I looked into the mirror and washed my face.

What was I doing? Though I didn't like eve, I probably ruined her life. The one time my dad wanted to try a relationship with my mom, she turned up pregnant with Lythe.

Though I wasn't at all pregnant, I knew exactly how eve felt. I felt bad about it. As soon as the screaming died down, I went into the living room. I saw Joey looking out the window, watching eves car zoom out of the driveway.

He turned back around and faced me "well she's out of our hair." He grinned. "Your not at all sad about this?" I raised a eyebrow. He shook his head and shrugged "no, now we can finished what we started"

I shook my head and laughed slightly "no, maybe later I'm tried" he shrugged and kissed my forehead "look I know you feel bad, but don't. Everything happens for a reason."

I nodded, and turned away back into my room. Somehow my the end of the day I always ended up doing some type of drug, and this night I ended up finishing the thin lines I'd left on my nightstand from last night. His relationship wasn't mine, but I hated knowing I was like Debora. I'd never accept the fact that i was like my mom, I didn't want to be. But I was.