20. Old friend

A few days had passed since I so stupidly over dosed

A few days had passed since I so stupidly over dosed. Joey was taking care of me since I was recommended bed rest for a day or two. I thought it was sweet of him.

The only sad thing was he probably thought someone really tried to poison me when I was doing everything on my own. "Baby" Joey called from him room. Slowly, I got up from the couch and walking into his room where he had the camera rolling.

I made sure to stay out of the frame "hmn?" I muttered peeping my head into the door. "It's time we tell all" he says. "I look ugly right now so I don't wanna be in the camera" I continue frowning. "Pleasee" he grinned

I walked over and put my head into the frame "Joey and I are dating" I smiled and muttered stepping out of the lense once again. Before he could open his mouth to speak again, the doorbell rang a good six times.

"The hell is that?" He asked starting to stand from the bed. I shrugged "I dunno, I'll go check it out. Finish your video thingy" I say closing his door after me while walking to the front. When I opened the door, there stood my old friend daniel, from rehab. He looked his healthiest with extra bright blue eyes that were clear for the first time and healthy hair.

"Daniel?" I asked a little confused at first. "Hey chase" he smiled. I looked back to make sure Joey wasn't coming and stepped outside "how did you find me?" I asked a little worried.

"Well you know your all famous of YouTube and stuff now, it wasn't hard to find you." He spoke shyly. "Sorry, it's just...what do you need?" I ask turning back to check if Joey was coming again.

"You don't look to good. Who's house is this anyway?" He asked smiling brightly. "My boyfriend..." I let on. "Oh you have a boyfriend? Does he know.."

"No not really. Haven't had the chance to tell him." Daniels mouth dropped "and how long have you been staying here exactly?"

"A month or two.. Daniel why are you here? You really can't be here." I say frowning. "Is it cause you haven't told him..? There's no hard feeling or anything I just wanted to see you before I leave but your clearly busy."

"Leave? Leave where?" I mutter. "Going back to Michigan, I'm clean I can go home now." He says smiling. "Who is it?" Joey asks his voice ringing through the door. "Uh, wrong house." I lie and turn back to Daniel

"I can give you my number but I have to go. You can't be here." I say rushing taking his phone and typing my number in. "Jesus Chase, how long are you gonna live a lie?" His smile fell.

"As long as I need too." I say handing him back his phone and walking up the steps back to the house. "Bye." I say rushing inside before I could even get a response back.

"You okay? You seem...flustered ?" Joey raised a eyebrow pulling me into his chest." I shook my head "no I'm fine, just tired." I gave a reassuring smile. "Wanna lay down and watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded back "yeah sure."

It was a worry to me that Daniel had found where I lived so easily. If he could that meant that anyone could find me, and I didn't handle that well. Joey wanted me right under him but I needed something to distract me.

Quickly I went into my room rambling my jacket pockets for something, and I had remembered I was given opioids from my last doctors visit. I crushed a handful of them up and dropped them into my drink. I shook it around a bit and walked back into joeys room.

"What took you so long?" He asked grinning. I shrugged "I was looking for something to drink"