15. Youtube

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I had started my day before Joey. I texted Bryce when I'd woke up that I wanted to hangout and that we did. I drove over to his new place and when I arrived, nick opened the door.

"You again?" He joked Stepping aside to let me in. "Yeah, dont pretend like you don't miss me" I laughed walking into the living room where Edwin, corrina, and Nicole were. "Hey chase" they each said looking away from the tv.

"Hey, where's Bryce?" I ask looking around. "I think he's in the back out by his room" Edwin says back. I nod and head into the direction of his room. I knocked on the door once or twice, but he didn't answer so I pushed the door open.

There he was with no towel around him. He wasn't facing me which I was thankful For. "Jesus Bryce put some clothes on" I complained turning around to gave the door. "You should knock you know" he said back.

"I did, so I came in and saw your hairy ass." I muttered back. He laughed "you can turn around now." I turned and there he was, he had a towel around his lower body. "I said clothes." I rolled my eyes.

"Sheesh, I didn't know you were my mom." He chuckled pulling his underwear up under the towel. "You know what, we should set you up a youtube today." He said grinning. "Why?" I ask back sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Well, you have a personality built for youtube. You'd do amazing on YouTube. Plus they send money." He coerced. "Fine, show me how" I say back.

He put on a pair of sweats and grabbed his laptop and sat right beside me. I had no idea what he was doing most of the time, but he and I figured out everything for about a hour until Nicole walked in.

"Yes?" Bryce turned around to her. "You Guys have been in here awhile, just making sure you didn't trick her into fucking you." She laughed. He cringed and shook his head "no she's like my little sister." She laughed and walked in sitting behind me "what're you doing?"

"Setting up a youtube I think." I say back. "No way, dude we have to go get her a camera" she turns to Bryce. "Right now?" He groans. "She's like your little sister remember? Be a good older brother." She teased at him.

Finally, my channel was created and Bryce went to find a shirt and a pair of shoes to put on. My iMessage notification went of so I picked up my phone and read the message.

Joey- where'd you go ?
Me- just hanging with Bryce and everyone else

"Ready to go?" Bryce peered over my shoulder scaring me. "Yes I'm ready. Your such a fucking creep." I say making him chuckle. Once we got out the room, Nick and Nicole decided to go to the store to get the camera with us.

Each of us arrived at Best Buy in nicks car and started looking around for cameras. "Get her the starter camera" nick said looking around. "No she gotta start with best." Bryce said back.

"This one!" Nicole called out. We all ran over to her and looked at the camera. "That looks like the good quality one ricegum has" nick said observing it.

"Who?" I ask looking at all of them. "Does she know anyone?" Nicole says back. "Nah, she kinda lived under a rock I guess you could say" Bryce grinned at me.

Bryce went back and got the camera and we all got into the car. "Where to next?" Nick asked. "Your place so I can go home."

"You're such a party pooper Chase." Nick teased. Before I knew it, I found myself in the comfort of my own home. That was until Joey came into my room, flustered.

"You've been gone all day, and I've been texting and calling" he rants. "My bad, I left my phone at Bryce's place we went to go get me a camera" his face scrunched "camera for what?" I smiled "youtube, I'm starting youtube." I continue.

He shakes his head "Can you at least let me know your alright next time?" He breathes out. "Stop stressing yourself. We're not dating, we only had sex once and we didn't finish."

His face went pink and he turned back into his room "right, were not dating." He mumbled on his way out.