23. Magic

A new day began and I was feeling more happy than usual. Maybe it was the fact that I'd finally come to terms with my feelings, or that Joey was taking me out shopping due to the weather change.

"Are we gonna go home anytime soon?" He groaned leaning against a mannequin. I smiled and walked out if the dressing room "give me the credit card and you can wait in the car." I say.

He shook his head "Dont spend it all please, this is coming out of our joined account." He said handing me the credit card. "Well if I knew that I wouldn't have agreed to let you take me shopping." I said back walking into a line for the register. He chuckled and turned away "see you back in the car."

Eventually, shopping came to a end and he and I stopped to get iced coffee. It was a small detour, and a meaningful one too. When I got into the shop, a group of young boys and girls surrounded me. "Oh my god it's really Chase!" One of them cheered.

I turned back to Joey in shock "do I run or what do I do?" I raised a eyebrow. He chuckled "so you guys want a picture?" He asked them. They each nodded and Joey began to take photos from their phones, one by one. When it was over I looked at him and smiled "so that means I'm officially famous?"

He nodded and smiled "your officialy a YouTuber." With that we each got our coffees and headed back to the car. "So how'd that feel?" He asked. "A little confusing at first? I felt like I was gonna get tackled." I said. He laughed and I went on "one of them pulled a strand of my hair I swear I'll felt it."

"I'll be on the lookout for a Chassity Clone." He mocked making me frown. "Ew don't call me that, that names nasty." Earning a laugh from Joey. The two of us headed home, and the question popped into my mind.

At this point, I wasn't planning on leaving. I finally allowed myself to develop the understanding for love. Plus if my mom or aunt were going to take me, it would've happened when I seen her a long time ago.

"What would you do if i just disappeared?" I said walking inside with Joey. "I'd be real sad, but I know you won't leave me." He said taking my bags into the room.

"I won't, I've gotta put all my stuff away" I say trying to get him out of my room. Understandingly, he left me alone. I started to put my things away until my phone interrupted.

Blocked number- Theyre coming .

It could be a prank for all I know, I can't text back a blocked number. I decided I'd take something light just to stop my parinoia but I was fine. I was gonna be with joey from now on.