CHAPTER 2

JULIA POV

"Nate, baby, where are you?" I shout as I enter his house.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I faintly hear. I go over to him and greet him with a peck on his lips. I sit next to him on the kitchen island.

"There is new meat in town," I start, causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"Enlighten me, princess," he says intrigued.

"They are twins and Hannah kind of invited them to your party. Is that okay?"

"Sure, why not," he smiles.

"Okay, cool, I'll text him," I say, opening my phone to text Ethan the details. But before I can Nate stands in front of me, placing his warm hands on my hips.

"Him?" he says with a smirk. "You have been a good girl, right?"

I laugh and nod. "Of course," I reply.

He laughs and kisses me on my cheek before he grabs some water for me. I return to my phone and open messages.

To: Ethan

Hi Ethan, the party starts at 8 PM. It's 80's themed so pls dress up. The address is 528 Rockland St. See you there :). XO Julia

Almost right after I hit send I receive a text back.

From: Ethan

Great, we love the 80's.

Also, we both can't wait to see you and your friends in mini skirts ;)

"Ugh," I say, causing Nate to look up.

"What's up?" he says and I show him the text of Ethan.

"They're fuckboys," I say, rolling my eyes.

Nate laughs and grabs my hand.

"He does have a point," he says with a naughty smile, "let's have our own little 80's party before our friends arrive?"

I nod and giggle as he picks me up and takes me to his bedroom.

////

I take a quick shower after we finished and let the hot water run over my body. Something's not right with those twins. I feel like they'll cause some trouble for next year. But to be honest, as long as I'm not affected, I really don't care.

As I get out of the shower and dried off, I hear Nate's friends coming through the front door. Nate is the most popular guy in school and also the most wanted by the girls. We've known each other for years now, and we're together since middle school. Our families are very tight as well. We're kind of expected to be together anyway.

I apply some light make-up on my eyes but a darker red on my lips. As I brush my hair I tried to make it kind of "80's big" but what I wanted wasn't really working. I decided to go for a high ponytail with a dark red velvet scrunchie.

I dress in a 'tight around the booty' mom jeans, with a sparkly bralette and a pair of platform sneakers. I take one last look in the mirror and decided I looked good.

As I walk downstairs I got a text from Hannah, saying they arrived. I open the front door and was greeted by my closest friends. I hugged them all and told them they looked great.

"We know, sister," Max says and twirled around.

We laugh and walk inside the house.

"Wow it looks amazing," Claire says.

"Yeah really 80's," Emma added.

"Yeah, Nate and I removed all the modern looking tech upstairs last week as a finishing touch," I reply as we walk to the kitchen and greet everyone.

"You look amazing, princess," Nate says as wraps his arm around my waist. He grabs his glass of champagne and holds it in the air. We all copy him.

"A toast," he says, "to the best nights and senior year!"

We cheer and laugh. Our last year on Redwood High. Soon everyone will arrive, but moments like this matter most.

////

Thank you again for reading!! In this chapter, we gained a glimpse of the personalities the twins have. Also, Julia is not just a total bitch! yay

Please vote if you liked it and comment what you'd think of it!!

love you!!!

peacE