CHAPTER 3

JULIA POV

At around 9 PM I saw the twins coming into the kitchen. I never really left my spot there. I locked eyes with one of them, I suppose Grayson, and immediately felt uneasy.

Nate walked up to them and greeted them like they were bros for their whole lives.

"Hey guys, you must be the twins," He says, high fiving both of them, "but who is who though!"

They all laugh, "I'm Grayson, I have this freckle on my chin to recognize me." He points to his chin.

"Yeah he also wears a tampon earring," Ethan adds, they laugh but Grayson mocks him.

"Yeah also, Ethan is the one with a much larger head which is funny because he's much dumber than me," he then says.

I roll my eyes and lost interest so I walked back to my friends.

"My God, they're hot," Emma sighs, staring at them,

"I hope they're gay," Max adds, almost drooling all over himself, to my annoyance.

"Well, I doubt it," I say with a fake smile, filling my glass with more champagne.

"Jules!" I hear Nate shout, gesturing me to come. I quickly down my glass and refill before I walk up to them.

"I heard you met the most beautiful girl in the world already," Nate says, his arm around my waist. I blush and kiss him on his cheek. I hear Grayson clearing his throat and when I look at him he looks away.

Whatever.

GRAYSON POV

She kisses him on his cheek and I clear my throat, quickly looking away. I was really hoping she was single.

"Sooo, you met the king and queen of Redwood High!" another girl says. It's the same girl we met this afternoon.

"Are they?" Ethan says, licking his lips as he looks at her from head to toe. 

"Well, every girl wants to be her or be with him," she explains. "Same for boys, be him or be with her." She laughs, "I'm Hannah by the way," she says with a smile.

We shake her hand and introduce ourselves. I notice Ethan likes this girl a lot.

"So Nate," Ethan says, "is there an outside to this house?"

I look around and see Julia moving through the crowd on her way to the backyard. To my surprise, literally everyone moves aside for her like she really is a queen.

"Yeah just follow Julia right there," Nate says and points to her after he hands us some beers.

"Oh and make sure she doesn't do any stupid things like smoking or something for me please, thanks!" he winks. I can see why girls fall for him.

"Can't promise anything, bro," I smirk and follow Ethan outside. I have a feeling this night is going to be interesting.

//////

Sorry short chapter, the next one is going to be longer!!! Bad boy side of E and G are coming more after this chapter. Also, I'll change POVs sometimes!!

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment if you liked it!!! love u!

PEAce