CHAPTER 7

JULIA POV

I decided to go home after everything that happened. I text my friends that I'm okay. I get in my car and take a deep breath. I drive for 5 minutes and decide to pull over. I look in my bag for my cigarettes, open my window and light it up. I notice my phone buzzing.

From: unknown

Have fun spending your Saturdays with me ;) I can't wait, princess

I put my head back and let out a loud groan. Why does he do this to me?

Just as I was about to drive, Nate calls me.

"Hi babe, where are you? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I sigh.

"What happened?"

"Your crush, Grayson, planted weed in my locker and now I got detention at Saturdays for the next month."

"What? Why?" He says confused. "Grayson wouldn't do that!"

"Well I don't smoke weed, and he's not who you think he is obviously," I say annoyed. "Who would you rather believe?"

"I don't know, I mean you smoke cigarettes behind my back. Who knows what else you do.." he says.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Nathaniel?" I shout. "You take that bitch his side?"

"No, babe, calm down," he says. "All I'm saying is that I don't know what to believe."

"You're a fucking joke, Nate," I hiss at him. "Don't fucking call me again as long as you're bouncing on the Dolans dicks."

I hang up. Confused, angry and with tears in my eyes I drive home. Now I also have to face my parents.

////

As I park my car in the driveway, I see my mom is home. I open the front door and walk to the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie, you're home early," she says, giving me a hug.

"Yeah I know, I left early," I say softly.

"Why?" she frowns.

"I got Saturday detention for the next month. Someone planted weed in my locker and now luckily I got out of an arrest but the principal didn't let me go easy," I say.

"You what?" My mom says. "Since when are you smoking weed?"

"I'm not, someone planted it!" I shout at her.

"Who?" She asks. "Who would do that to you?"

"Grayson Dolan," I say, but my mom shakes her head in response.

"No honey," she simply says. "I spoke with their mother today and they are decent people."

I groan loudly and walk away to my room while mumbling a 'whatever'.

"Fine," she shouts after me. "Enjoy spending your Saturdays at school then!"

"I will!" I shout back from the top of the stairs. "I skip school tomorrow too!"

Hoping for an angry shout back I just hear her sigh. Frustrated I go to my room and slam my door shut. I can't believe this is happening to me right now. I knew they were up for trouble.

////

Sorry, it's such a dull in-between chapter, I didn't know what to do with it! Anyway, the next chapter is Saturdaaaay.

thank u for reading, I love u and please vote & comment what you think of it!!

peace XOXO