CHAPTER 6

GRAYSON POV

I walk back inside furiously. My first fucking day and I got detention for nothing.

"Gray!" I hear behind me and turn around. It was Ethan.

"Dude, what the fuck happened?" He asks. "I hear your name everywhere!"

"Bryan something was being a little bitch so I kinda had to break his nose," I shrug.

Ethan chuckles and shakes his head, mumbling a soft 'bro what the hell'.

"But now I got detention on Saturdays for the next month," I then say.

Ethan looks at me with his raised eyebrows.

"What?" He says, "what about all our plans though bro?"

"I know," I say, feeling sorry. "I'll make it up to you okay?"

Ethan nods. "Sure. So, now what?"

"Now, I need a plan to get Julia into detention too because she was a mean little bitch to me as well," I say. "I'm sick and tired of her Queen B attitude towards us. She doesn't know us."

Ethan nods in agreement.

"Yeah I have English with her and she gave me the fakest smile and sat as far away from me as possible!" he says. "I'm done with her. We didn't do anything wrong."

"Yeah that's why we need a plan," I say. "This morning she told me she was 'tHe BeSt StUdEnT' in this school so let's fuck her up."

We both chuckle.

"I think I can help you," Ethan smirks.

////

thursday

JULIA POV

I get into my last class of the day, History. What a boring way to end a boring day. I'm on my phone texting my friends for plans after school as I'm entering the classroom. I sit in the third row without looking up from my phone.

"Hi princess," I hear a husky voice whisper in my ear. I got goosebumps straight away.

Without turning around, I simply say "fuck you" and continue texting.

"You know," he says. "I missed you today. I haven't really seen you around."

"Whatever Grayson," I sigh.

"Your attitude has really been annoying me. I think you might find a nice surprise this hour," he says through his teeth. I flash him off without turning around again.

"Good afternoon class," Mister Sanchez says. "Please try to keep your concentration this last hour, and Julia, please put your phone away for once."

I sigh and put my phone on the table in front of me, screen down.

After 30 minutes the principal comes in with two cops.

"Julia Hastings? Could you please come with us?"

I feel my heart sink and look behind me at Grayson, who is smirking at me.

"Told you," he shrugs.

"You little piece of shit," I hiss at him as I get up.

"Language, Julia." the principal says. "Now is not the time."

I walk with them through the hallways, to his office. I sit down on the other side of his desk and play with my fingers. The nerves are shooting through my body, tears forming in my eyes.

"Do you have any idea why we're here, miss?" One police officer asks.

I shake my head. "I have no clue, sir," I say softly, tears forming in my eyes.

"We have found marijuana in your locker," The other, younger one says. My eyes grow wide and a tear slipped my eye.

"W-what? You found what?" I stutter.

He places a bag of weed on the table.

"What is your age?"

"I'm 18, sir."

"Are you aware of the maximum amount of possession of marijuana, miss?"

"I am not, sir."

"Well, this is more than that amount, miss."

"It doesn't belong to me, sir," I say looking him in the eyes. "Someone must have put it in my locker."

"They all say that," the other officer says.

"Sir, principal Underwood can confirm that I have been a star student ever since I attend Redwood High," I start. "I'm a straight-A student, I have zero red flags nor notes in my file and I have never smoked weed before in my life."

"Do you smoke cigarettes," the officer asks.

"I don't see the resemblance, but every now and then I do, yes."

"Alright," He sighs.

I look at principal Underwood, trying to beg him without words. He sighs.

"She's right," he says eventually. "She is a star student, and I don't believe this is her fault."

I sigh in relieve.

"But," he continues. "It is found in your locker so you will not easily get away with this."

The nerves come rushing back in. My heart beats like crazy again.

"You will get detention on Saturday for the next month," he says. "But I won't write it down, so it's between you and me, okay?"

My heart sinks. Oh my God.

This means I have to spend it with Grayson.

////

I know she should've been arrested but that's too much for the story lol don't hate me pls

Anyway!!!!! thank you for reading again!!!

let me know what you think and I love u!!!!

peace