4: Fear

MAGICAL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO U BY LEMONS UWUWUUW

Lucy's POV
It was that time again, time for the Grand Magic Games. Nashi was 13 months, or 1 year old, and was attending them for the first time. Nashi was wearing a cute pink shirt with white leggings and her hair all the way down to her jaw. I looked at her and grinned. I had met supervisor (the guy I forgot) and walked to see the fight. Almost all the guilds from 3 years ago were there. I couldn't help but smile. I see Fairy Tail across from where I'm viewing and see everyone there. I

It's been rough living the past 2 years without them. It's been very lonely and quiet. I missed the brawls, the festivals, the parties, everything. I wish I could go back, but I just couldn't face him, not now. I see him among the crowd of guildmates. He hasn't changed. He still looks like my Natsu. I can't help but have a small smile. I keep staring and look at him slowly turn his head. He looks directly at me. At first I think it's just him looking in my direction, but I see his jaw drop. I can feel the walls of the coliseum seem to close. I feel my heart beat out of my chest and my eyes widen in fear. No.. I thought. No this can't be happening! I can't face him! Not now! I finally move my frozen feet and slowly back away from my spot, picking up Nashi, and dashing down the hallway. My advisor calls out to me but I don't stop running. I have to get out of here.

After running for what seems like ages, I run into a dead end. I curse silently and turn around only to be met with familiar onyx eyes. "Luce...." Natsu whispers. I can feel my heat beating fast. "I...." I start. I can't talk to him, I'm not ready! Natsu walks closer. I back up until my back faces the wall. Natsu tries to reach to me, but I flinch. He sees this and moves back. "Luce... what happened?" He asks me. Still breathless, I clutch to Nashi, afraid to speak. Natsu looks at the little girl and is about to ask when a familiar Red Head is heard from down the hallway. "NATSU!" Erza yells. "HURRY UP YOUR NEXT!" "Huh?" Natsu scratches the back of his head, looking in the direction from which he was called from. I then see a familiar blue-haired mage grab my arm from behind, and run past the Dragon Slayer. She looks at me and tells me. "We need to run as far away as possible."

We keep running. My les feel like they're about to give in, but I know I have to keep running, for Nashi's sake. We finally reach my apartment. Levy and I walk in, lock the door, and plop down on the couch. After awhile of catching our breath, I break the silence. "What happened?" Levy sighs. " Well we saw Natsu recognize you, and saw him trying to get to you. So Erza and I decided to distract him to buy you time to escape." Levy explains. "B-But why? Why for me? All I've done is cause pain for you these past 2 years." I start to tear up. " Aw, Lu. We understand your going though tough times, we're just trying to make it easier for you." Levy smiles. "I'm guessing this is the infamous Nashi?" Levy giggles. "Yeah, that she is." I smile at my baby. "She looks so much like you, and him." Levy murmurs.

After awhile of catching up, Nashi falls asleep. Lucy lays her down on the smaller couch, then sits back down. "Hey Lu?" "Yea Lev?" Levy sighs and bites her lip. "How are you feeling?" I look at her with a confused expression. "Feeling about what?" "Natsu" I freeze when she says his name. I haven't heard it aloud in such a long time. I don't realize it, but I start to tear up. "Lucy, you know you can tell me anything." Levy reassures me. I take a deep breath. "I'm afraid." I start to sob in Levy's arms. She holds me for a while before I can finally bring myself together. I unleash it all, from me being  scared about parenthood, to Nashi's safety, to my feelings on Natsu, how much I love and miss the guild, everything. After I spill everything. Levy brushes by hair and calms me down. She really is such a good friend.

K one more time skip baiiiii