11: Our First Adventure

"Whaaa?" Natsu stutters and I bite my lip as tears start to form. "My momma didn't want me to tell you, but she gave me this note and said she would never come back and I-" Natsu pulls me close. "Your Luce's daughter, aren't you?" Natsu murmurs. I nod and start to sob; grabbing on to my father for dear life. "I always did find your excuse for living with me weird, but heh, I never imagined this." Natsu voice starts to crack. I continue to sob into his chest. Natsu pats my back as he struggles to hold his own tears. "We'll find her okay?"

"I promise."

A week later...

Its been a week since my huge confession. The guild has grown more in love with me. Of course, Aunt Levy has been bragging about knowing about me first. Aunt Erza however, likes to argue with her about it. It makes me forget the whole ordeal with my Mom. Wendy plays games with me and tells me stories of their team with my mother. Aunt Mira has taken a huge liking to me, claiming that her 'ship sailed', whatever that is. Anyways, the 4 of them act so sweet; but are super overprotective, and don't really let me go out on my own; in fear of me getting hurt or lost. I don't mind it though; it makes me feel special.

I was at the guild sipping on my milkshake when Storm came over and sat down next to me. "So you are Uncle Natsu's kid after all. I knew I found you two flame~brains were similar." I roll my eyes and furrow my eyebrows. "Let me be you Ice Prick!" I groan. "Make me!" Storm smirks. "Enough!" Reiki comes from behind. "EEk! Sorry!" Storm and I shriek. "Anyways, since I know Nashi isn't going anywhere, we should form a team. This way, we can go on job together." Reiki proposes. "Plus, you guys can finally get along." "I don't-" I elbow Storm. "I mean I don't know anything that sounds better! heh..." I nod in agreement. "Very well. I found a job. I just have to ask my Mom and we can go." "Great!" I grin, excited to now create my own memories.

"What type of Job is this?!" Storm groans. "A fake one." Reiki answers with a straight face. "WHAT?!" Storm and I yell. "But we told your mom! She's going to be so angry, you know Aunt Erza!" Storm shivers. "What he says!" I frown. "Look, I found a lead. And it seems promising." Storm and I shoot Reiki a confusing look. "A lead on....?" I start. "Aunt Lucy, or as you would say, Mom."

My Jaw Drops.

"You found my mom?!?!?" I yell. "No, not exactly; but just a lead." Reiki frowns, looking at the hidden news article in the 'flyer'. "Chill. We can take it, plus think about the reward we would get for doing something even the old folks couldn't!" Storm grins. "Maybe my mother will finally think of me as worthy of S class, I mean after all I-" I slap Reiki. "Haha dude, you got your-" I slap Storm. "You think this is a joke!" I yell. "You think finding my mother is some sort of promotion, and your only doing it for the money?!" Storm and Reiki look down. "You disgust me." I snarl, snatching the paper from Reiki. "I'm going on my own." "But Nashi-" Storm pouts. "Shut it, I don't want to hear anything from the likes of you." I say, my back turned, heading deeper into the woods.

After awhile of wandering I plop down near a tree. "Jeez, I didn't think traveling would be this tiring. Just as I'm about to close my eyes, I hear a growl. "My my, what do we have here." A creepy man says from out of the bushes. I rush to my feet. "W-who are you!" I stutter, afraid of what lurked from under the bushes. "We sure did find a treasure boss, I wonder what she could be good for.." another man snarls. "Beats me. Let's just make this quick." Says the third man. The three men then start to rush towards me. "Fire dragon roar!" I yell as reddish-orange flames fly out of my mouth and onto the three men. I smirk. Daddy has been teaching me lately, and I've picked up the magic very quickly. It was as if I was born with it. The three men stand up, looking burnt to a crisp. "Rrrgh! Stupid brat! You'll pay!" The man yells, out raged. I shriek and run deeper into the forest, the men close behind.

We keep running until I eventually reach a dead-end. I pant as I turn around, shaking. "Should've just listened while you had the chance."  The leader smirked. I close my eyes and shield my head waiting for an attack, but it never came. Instead, I heard a large bang as one of the guys hit the floor. I blink my eyes open as I see a oynx-eyed mage with pink hair identical to mines. His eyebrows tilted towards his eyes to show his angry state. "Daddy!" I yell as I trip over myself to get to him. "What do you think your doing?" He snarls. "W-we didn't know that was your daughter! We apologize!" "Y-yeah! You won't see us again." The two lackeys stutter as they run away from the scene, abandoning their knocked out leader.

Daddy watches them run as I grab onto his leg. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you worry. I won't do it again, I promise!" I exclaim. Daddy chuckles and pats my head, squatting down to my level. "Hey, it's no big deal. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sneak of to go on missions myself." He gets up and starts walking home with me. My eyes brighten up. "Really!" Daddy grins. "Yeah, it was with your mother, we went to an island we weren't supposed to, and I was the one who convinced her to do it." "Cool! What was it like?" "You wouldn't believe it, there was a purple moon and everything." "Wow, I want to go there someday." I grin. Natsu freezes. "Uh, probably not kiddo, but I have some items from the mission if you want to see." "Awesome! What else happened?" Daddy and I chat the whole way home, with him telling me of all the adventures he went on with my mother. I was so fascinated. Maybe this one wasn't so great for my first solo job, but it was a start!

Hope u enjoyed, thx, bai ^-^