Chapter 14, Horror movies

We land on the horror channel; a movie called Paranormal Activity. Yuri lets herself fall into me, as we slowly drop into the couch. I had watched this movie with a few friends before; (Sayori being one of them.) and it seems we're about a quarter through the film. We slowly, but surely get into a position close to spooning; and once we do, Yuri starts to move upward, until her head is resting on my shoulder.

Her locks fall down my stomach; and over my back as well. I somehow focus all of my attention on the screen, and watch the movie; its not that bad. I've started liking to watch horror with Yuri, but it still kinda creeps me out though. I feel Yuri's hand move up my stomach, to my chest, my throat, then my chin, she gropes the end of my chin seductively. I look over to her, shes watching the movie; but her hand is still holding my chin; I look back to the screen, but her grip strengthens a bit; so I stop halfway through to look back at her.

Shes now looking at me with dazed eyes, her eyelids flutter, and her lips part from each other. I ask "Y-Yuri, whats wrong?" She smiles, then leans in quickly; her lips meet my right cheek; and she whispers "Don't worry." I'm infatuated; she directs my chin to the TV screen; so I continue to watch the movie. I'm in complete reverence of this movie, its pretty good. I watch on, its not too scary.

It nears the end, and it seems even Yuri is frightened; I look up to her, and pull on her shirt. She breaks her gaze from the screen; and looks into my eyes. I voice "You're scared, aren't you?" I say this to tease her, but in reality, I'm surprised I didn't stutter once. She blushes, closes her eyes, and states "I had to hold you're hand when we we're watching the first movies."

I explain "Heh, you've watched a few horror movies; this is the only one I've watched before high school." She takes my hand, and whispers "I've got you; don't- AGH!" A jump-scare plays, and Yuri screams; I jump, but her scream makes me laugh.

I kiss her cheek, then state "Don't w-worry, I'm scared too." She looks through me with those gem amethyst eyes, and smiles happily. I search her expression for a few seconds, then look back to the movie; Yuri copies me, and we continue watching the movie. 

We watch on, and Yuri holds me tight; I feel her grip only tighten as the main character (Micah) is thrown at the camera, his girlfriend (Keith) stares at his carcass, then jumps at the camera; the credits roll, and Yuri says "It wasn't that bad." I look back to her, and explain "Its a good m-movie, just, very scary at the end." She gets up and yawns, it sounds so cute; I tease "Y-Yuri, everything about you is so cute." She giggles, then says "W-well, mum always said that I was cute; but now that you tell me, I actually believe it."

I hold her hand as we get off the couch; and I guide her to the kitchen, I ask, "Do you want some oolong tea?" She looks down, then asks "H-how about w-we try that t-tea you bought me?" I mentally face-palm myself, and say "Good idea! I'll go grab it, you should go set the kettle." She nods and makes an audible confirmation. I walk up the steps, and arrive at her room. I open the door, only to be wafted with the scent from before; I walk in and grab the genmai tea off the desk.

I walk back down to find Yuri sitting at the lounge with her head buried into a pillow; laying on her side. I think shes asleep, I'm not going to lie, seeing her peacefully snoozing makes me want to sleep too. I walk into the kitchen, and set the genmai tea box on the counter; and walk back into the lounge. I slowly get onto the couch that Yuri's on, and once I do, I adjust myself so I'm facing her.

I slowly wrap my arms under her armpits, and get my arms around her shoulders, I lift her into me weakly, and whisper "Sleepy-head." She mumbles something, then whispers "Alex, is mum here?" I whisper back "N-no." She kisses me on my lips passionately, then starts running her hand down my left leg. I start to ease into it, and breath oxygen through my nose. 

A hand of mine starts to drift lower and lower across Yuri's back, and soon enough, I'm holding her by the hips. She pulls away, and whisper-mumbles "I-I feel tired..." I ask in a quiet voice "D-do you want me to carry you to your room?" She holds me slightly tighter, and mumbles an audible recognition. I get out of her tight grip, and get up; I pull her to the end of the couch, by her arms. Once shes at the edge, I instruct "Um, Yuri, c-could you just move to the right a bit when I tell you?" She nods. I get to where the couch ends, and get down on the floor; I get on my hands and knees, and say "Now." She moves to the right a bit, and sure enough, shes on my back.

She holds on pretty tightly for being half-asleep, but I still don't think its enough. I lift my knees off the ground with support from my hands, and once I'm up, I quickly swivel my hands to behind my back, and hold Yuri by her underside. I hold her tightly, and she starts to move her grip to my shoulders. I walk her over to the stairs with no problem; but getting up them will be my biggest problem. I hold her tighter, and walk up each step really carefully, and slowly.

I get to the last step, and get upstairs; I walk her over to the door, and use my head to push the door open, seeing the door was already open slightly, I could do that. The room isn't pitch black, but it was still quite dark. I take her to the bed; and turn around so she can drop off of my back easily, but I decide to lower myself until shes rested on the bed; which hurts my back a little, but its worth it in the end. I walk out the room to turn off the TV and lights downstairs...

I walk back in to find Yuri holding her head with both of her hands, leaving her assets to spill onto her chest; I marvel at the sight. I walk over to the side shes sitting at, and shuffle next to her. She grabs a pillow, and passes it to me. I take it weakly, and put a little bit of it under my head, while lifting Yuri's head weakly and stuffing the cushion under her neck. She whistles the same familiar theme from the shower, then moves closer to me. I look over to her face; even in darkness, her eyes sparkle like metal in the sun.

Her mouth is rested next to my ear, I hear her shallow breaths turn into slight pants; she whispers "You know Alex, I'm not tired... I got you to take me up here." I'm stunned, shes not tired? She hops on top of me; this makes me want to kiss her lips, but she already has me locked for a french-kiss by the time I'm thinking it. I run my hands over her back, and shakily get to her ass; I honestly cant get enough of her body.

Her kiss only tightens as I start to squish her underside's cheeks. I feel the malleable cheeks rumble as I grip harder; I start to weaken my grip, and instead of gripping them, I run my hands over them, instead of constraining her. She moans through the french-kiss, and starts moving herself down my body slowly, it gets to the point were shes leaning her body into me. I move my hands up her stomach slowly, my hands reach her chest, and I start to dandle with her breasts weakly; she pulls away from the kiss, and flicks a hand through her hair.

She gets up from off of my body, and whispers "Its my turn to tease you now." Those words spark a slight erection. Her hands are at the beginning line of her shirt; she pulls it up slightly. I already love her idea of a strip tease, but I think if it takes too long... I'll go insane!

A/N

I accidentally deleted a whole 6700 words... I feel gutted, please, if you REALLY want this next part, please just wait, I feel like I'm going to explode. I'll try to recover it, but, I honestly don't know if I can... I was only 1 paragraph off as well; I deleted it by accidentally holding the ctrl key, not shift, so I also clicked backspace with my right hand because I had hit A, not S. And because I don't look up at the screen every second, I didn't realize for a full minute, so my autosave did the deed and saved when my work was gone...

Another note: I'm not going to post on this book for a while; I don't want to force myself to write, it only worsens the descriptiveness, and honestly makes me hate writing... And myself.

Another fucking note: I'm super close to getting this next chapter out; which means that any of the newer readers can flow with the book. (I'm looking at the readers from my plug...)