Chapter 13, Just for a bit...

Yuri's parents had left in their car only a few minutes ago; me and Yuri walked back into the house, but I kind of hit a roadblock on what we should do. I tried to boggle my brain for ideas, but only reading came to mind. Yuri suddenly holds my hand, and asks "W-would you like t-to watch TV?" I don't know how it didn't come to mind; I instantaneously answer "Yes please."

I had shifted to the couch already, and asked Yuri "Would you like to watch a horror?" She sits on the edge my lap, then moves herself down slowly while saying "Y-yes please." She moves herself downwards, until her back is against my chest; I go to grab the remote, but her hand interlocks mine; I look back to her face, its covered with pure perfection.

I muster all of my courage to say "Y-Y-Yuri, don't d-do that..." She scoots forward a bit, and puts her free hand on my shoulder while looking over to me, then asks "Do y-you want me to stop?" I shake my head, embarrassed from my slight erection. Yuri must be content, because she starts humming the song to herself again. I continue to hold her hand, but my other is lifted to her waist; I suddenly put the other arm around the spot as the first.

I announce "Yuri, you're just... Too cute and smart for me; you know that?" Her eyes light up, and her grip tightens; she looks down, until shes looking at... My... Rod. She giggles, then whispers "I think you're funny Alex." I'm still taken back by her intimacy; if Yuri's parents saw this, they'd probably be pissing themselves laughing; but I don't care.

She reclaims the space, and lets her hair flow over my chest. I continue to look into her eyes; but she suddenly gasps, then whispers "Alex! Y-y-your, y-your..." She stops then moves herself down, while moaning lightly. Her womanhood is brushed up against my member, which gives me the tingles; I tell her "Y-Yuri, you're so good a-" I'm shushed by my own light moan from her strokes; she stutters "I-I-I'm g-good at th-this?" I put my hands upwards, to her rack, and whisper "Your too good a-at this."

She moans at my slow and week thrust upwards, then whispers "J-just for a little bit..." I move my hands over her astronomical knockers in complete reverence. Her boobs jiggle a little as I fondle them, and after a few rubs; Yuri pulls her hands away from myself, and lifts her shirt off of her at an almost supersonic rate. Her back, and front sides are bared in an instant; I take the shirt with a weak grip, and lob it to the floor.

She turns herself while lifting her weight off my lap; she gets up and off of me, then drops into me. I look at her nose, then her eyes; she randomly kisses me on the lips for only a second, then retreats for a breath. Her mouth collides with my own, and I put my hands back to their original position, and begin my strokes again. She pulls away, and commands "Touch, m-me... H-h-harder!"

I feel her skin moisten with her sweat; so I start to fondle her tits more aggressively, and tease "Yuri, you know, I really love your body." She moans at my overly touchy intrusiveness and words, which makes me want to please her even more; I pinch one of her nipples, and take my left hand to her pelvis, she wails in the sexiest tone I've heard; which gives me a stronger urge to make her cry tears of joy; I question "Do you want me to... Do this?"

I take my hand at her pelvis away, and put it to the top of her jeans; she surprises me with a soul-kiss; I gladly continue the teasing. She has a tongue duel with me for a while, and as we swirl our tongues together, I undo her jeans slowly. After a while of doing this, her jeans are unbuttoned, and the fly is undone; I start to run my hand over her stomach.

Shes sweating profusely, so I continue to move my hand higher and higher; I pull her jeans down, and whisper "Do y-you like this?" I move my hand lower, until I'm holding her thighs; she says "I-I cant take it anymore!" Yuri starts shaking uncontrollably as I move my right hand over her pelvis; I touch the ball, she moans loudly and starts shaking even more violently.

I start to move my hand that's stroking her thigh to her assets; and I fondle her melons, she whisper-moans "S-stop t-t-teasing me..." I rub the ball with my right hand, and move the hand at her boobs to her hips, her upper pelvis... Then her opening. I continue to rub, as I move my index finger over her weak spot; I let my hand enter herself slightly, she wails lovingly at my touch.

I peck her cheek at the same time as pulling it out, and question "Want me to?" She whispers "Y-yes." I move the hand at her gape away, and say "Nope." I kiss her lips deeply, and start to stroke the ball more vigorously. I pull away from the kiss, and whisper "Yell for me." She drops her head into my chest, and bellows "F-FUCK ME!" I'm surprised that she even did it; the scream is muffled a bit, so I tease "I-I cant hear you." Upon hearing this, she lifts her head off of me, and hollers "DO IT!"

I put my index and middle finger together, and let my hands drift into herself slowly; she moans into my chest, so I continue to move my fingers into her deepest parts. My fingers reach the limitations of herself, but I push on somehow; it feels so warm and gooey inside of her. I pull my hand out of her, and lift it to my face, I lick the two fingers I used, and put it back in its original position.

I make my index, middle, and ring finger one, and shove my hand into her; she stutters "Al-A-Alex, I'm a-already g-going to c-cum!" I'm surprised, my teasing has gotten her this horny? I move my hand quickly throughout the fingering, she moans wildly; I feel her innards get really wet, and she stutters "M-more!" I push my fingers to the end of herself, and then I force them into her end swiftly; she moans then cuts herself off, to hyperventilate from my sudden pace change.

I feel her wetness only tenfold, so I finger her harder to give her the best climax possible; I hear her moans get REALLY loud, so I shush her. I speed up the fingering, and she wails louder, then begs "S-s-stop; th-the couch w-will be drenched!" I speed up, and say "That doesn't matter, only you matter!" She whispers "I-I... Mmm..." She starts moving her hips slightly; I think shes given into the pleasure.

I find myself satisfied with her pleasure; so I start to slow down a bit, and once I stop, shes almost panting. I pull her into me, and explain "See, th-the lounge didn't get wet." She giggles, then says "I-I-I loved it." My hands drift upward, and I lick at my three fingers; the scent and taste is nice. I take my fingers out of my mouth, and ask "How about we watch that horror movie?"

She smiles, and says "L-let me j-just put on my c-c-clothes."She gets off of me, and pulls her jeans up; I look at her knockers while I can; but Yuri looks up at me, and says "I'll leave th-the shirt off, if y-you want." I shake my head, and state "Only if you want to." Her jeans are know buttoned up, and the fly is zipped up; I take the controller for the TV and leave some space next to me. She walks over to me, shirt in hand; and sits next to me.

She lifts the shirt up, and slips it over herself, though because she had been sweating, the shirt soaked in the sweat, making her assets noticeably visible. I put my free arm around her, and start to flick over to the horror channel...