Chapter 10

Katrina's POV:

I felt a hand touch me and shake me. What was happening, something pulled me away from that dark place. How could he kill me. I saw light and thought I should go towards it and I heard Sebastian. He said, "Katrina wake up! Please wake up!" I don't understand he killed me. Why would he care then my eyes opened up. I looked around where I was and I felt cold. I had been trembling, my throat felt raw from screaming so much. Then I saw him, I screamed and crawled away from him. "Whats the matter?" He looked so worried, "What's the matter?! You killed me, you said you were trying to sugar coat my soul and then ate it and I was in a dark void." I looked at his uncovered hand, the contract was like normal and his ring on the other hand. "What? I would never lay a hand on you. I love you and I wouldn't do anything to harm you." Maybe it was all a dream, but it felt so real. "Really, you stated that you think that I had a fickle mind and that I was gruesome." I started crying again and he tried to hold me but I flinched and scooted away even more. "Please don't." I asked in a weak voice. "What was the dream about? What happened, give me all the details."

"It was late at night and you came in my room seconds after I woke up. You seemed different, like someone else. You sat on the bed and was waiting for something to happen but I didn't know what. You wern't wearing your ring and you said you didn't need to anymore. You then took off your coat and said 'The master would be disappointed if I got this dirty.' Then you took off your glove and the contract symbol looked like it was rubbed off. You said, 'I shall finish what Lucus didn't.' Then I ran for the door and it was locked and I went for the closet and locked it. You pulled the door off and a shadow surrounded me and swallowed me and held me in mid air. It burned me, stabbed me, stretched me, put a bunch of wait on me and it made me bleed. You said sweet dreams and I heard voices, saw peoples memories, not of my own. Then you pierced my neck with your teeth and extracted my soul. I didn't know what to do. I struggled but it was no use. I was trapped then I was in a place. Black was everywhere, I felt nothing, no pain, no emotions, no nothing, it was like I was floating and I couldn't do anything about it. I was so scared until I saw a light and I chased after it. Then I heard your voice yelling for me. Then I found myself here with you. It was so terrifying. I was so scared. 

His face said it all, it was a lie. My head made it all up, I saw the worry in his eyes and how much he cared for me. He wasn't the monster that was in the dream, he was a kind and loving demon. Not a killing machine. I got a bit closer to him as he was deep in thought. "I'm sorry if that scared you but I am not that creature, you are not fickle and not gruesome. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met. Please don't think that that creature is me, if I was avoided from you I don't know what I would do." He had such sad eye's. "Then prove it to me. Prove that you love me." He thought for a moment then came and kissed me. A long and passionate one. He pulled away and I could tell that this was not that vile creature, that this one right here is the one I fell in love with. "Please stay with me the night. I don't want to have nightmares again." "As you wish my little kitten." He grabbed me and cuddled me. He laid me down then took off his coat and gloves and crawled in next to me and I fell asleep having a wonderful dreamless night.

I woke up in the morning getting watched by Sebastian. "Good morning love." He said with a gentle smile and kissed my forehead. "Good morning." "Do you want to head to town?" "For what?" "A dress for tonight's ball." I completely forgot tonight we have a ball." "Sure let me get ready then we may go." I went to the closet and pulled out a green dress and put my hair in a messy bun but on top and walked out of the closet and he was waiting patently for me. We left the room and I popped into Ciel's study and said, "May me and Sebastian leave for a few hours?" "To do what?" He asked in return. "I need to find a costume for tonight's ball." Sebastian walked in with tea and cake for Ciel and as he set it down and pulled he hand back Ciel grabbed it and saw the ring on his finger and chuckled to himself. He released his hand and said, "You may go but be back by about lunch." Thank you Ciel." And we left his study, went down the stairs. Sebastian put on my shall and put on his trench coat and we left. 

Once we got to town it was not very crowded like usual. We got to the dress shop and looked around at the racks of clothing I found a black gown with black feathers all over it, a black corset and a chain that looked like the contract on Sebastian's hand to go around my waist. I tried it on and when I got out of the changing room Sebastian looked at me in awe. "You look like a picture that came alive. We shall get this one." He had it delivered to the manor and paid the man and we left the shop only to go to the costume shop. We entered the shop and I spotted a pair of very beautiful black wings.  tried them on and Sebastian was already paying the man. He also had a necklace in his hand. "Have this delivered to the Phantomhive manor by four this afternoon. Thank you." Whats that in your hand?" I asked. He replied, "A necklace for the outfit." He then put the necklace in his pocket and we headed home.

Once we got there we went to the kitchen to make lunch. But bard was there with a flame thrower. The kitchen was on fire and Sebastian raced to put it out. Once he did bard said, "Sorry Sebastian I thought that it would cook faster if I used this." This man is as dumb as a post maybe dumber." "I'm confiscating this. And clean up this mess." And took the flame thrower and pointed me to in a different direction and we went through a door and it was a different kitchen, much like the other but a lot nicer and cleaner. As we made lunch I asked, "Why does he always screw up things?" "He was in an army and had to cook fast so it's just a habit he can't break so easily." That made a lot more sense now. Lunch was done and he went up to fetch Ciel and I set the table. They came down and Sebastian announced the menu and we ate. Once done Ciel went up to his study and me and Sebastian cleaned up and went to the library and played chess to pass the time. 

Sebastian said that my dress was here and we ran to the entrance hall and he opened the door before the guy could even knock. He handed us the dress and wings. Bid us a good day and we headed to my room. I went to the closet to put on my dress and came out so Sebastian could button it up. He helped me put on my wings and I took out my messy bun and let my hair hang. He was shocked and stated. "You would be one hell of a dark angel." Then he went to Ciel's room to help him. While I waited I put on some make up and then looked in the mirror. I looked scary and fantastic. Sebastian knocked on the door and came into my room. He put on the necklace and said, "There now you are a perfect picture." Putting out his arm. I grabbed it and we left. He had on his regular attire but had on a black mask. He looked different but it was nice.

We walked down the stairs and everyone looked up and gasped. "You both look really good together." Finny said. "Ya like a picture." Bard commented. "You look absolutely beautiful Katrina and..." She looked at my hand then Sebastian's hand and finished, "what are those?" The other looked as well and I told them, "I'm engaged to Sebastian." They all gasped and nearly fainted. Sebastian rolled his eye's and pulled me along. He lead me into the carriage where Ciel was waiting and then he got in and sat next to me. A girl was sitting next to Ciel and she asked. "Who are you I don't believe I have ever seen you before. My name is Elizabeth but people call me Lizzy." "My name is Kathrine Alisha Rose but people call me Katrina." She shook my hand and saw the ring. "Are you getting married?" She asked. I answered, "Yes I am." "To whom?" I pointed to Sebastian and he held up his hand to revile his ring and Lizzy squealed, she is annoying but it is normal for a girl her age and she said. "Congratulations." And we were almost to the ball so we went in silence the rest of the way.

~~Hey thanks for reading this. The picture is of Katrina in her costume. Sick isn't it. Anyway please vote and comment. Bye!