Chapter 1

"Marry me Bassy!" Grell asked Sebastian. "No, how many times do I have to tell you. I shall not and will not marry you. I am getting married in five minutes." He stated while glaring at Grell. "But-" "No means no, now leave before I get William." Sebatian said while waving his hand to signal Grell to leave. Grell puts his head down and walks away silently crying.

A/N: Hey sorry I forgot that I need to tell you who Sebastian is going to marry and how they met, don't I? Well here is the beginning of the story.

The Beginning:

Sebastian POV:

It was last after noon and my master has requested tea so I am getting that. Earl Grey is his favorite so I think I should get him that. I have also made a pie that includes raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. Once I put it on a tray I start make my way to my masters study.

But I get by the stairs and one of the other servants known as Mey-Rin, a maid that wears big glasses, with red hair that goes to pigtails and is skinny. She also has a way to screw up everything without trying, I pinch the bridge of my nose and tell her "Mey-Rin, what are you doing?" "I'm waxing the stair ledge, yes I am." She said. I reply a big smile "Would you be so kind and read the label of the box." "...Shoe polish, I'm sorry Sebastian I will clean this up right now." As she runs off tripping on the last stair.

Putting that aside I knock on the door of my master's study. "Come in." He says, I do so. "Here's your request my lord." "Is that Earl Grey?" He asks so I say, "Yes it is with some mixed berry pie. I hope you enjoy it, will you be needing anything else my lord." "No, that is all." I bow and walk out of the room someone rammed into me and about knocked me over in the process.

Turning I look at him. His name is Finny and he has blond short hair, has a sun hat tied around his neck, he wears a white long sleeved baggy shirt with a red trim all around the outside edges, and wears yellow plaid shorts with black rain boots also with a red trim on the edges. "Sebastian I tried to put growing spray on the flower bed but it was actually weed killer." He said crying to me. I followed him to where it was and he pointed and started bawling again. I dug it all up and told him to go to town and get more flowers.

Now that that's done I must start to make dinner. At that thought a huge bang was at the kitchen and I ran to see what it was about. Smoke was everywhere. Then the cook popped up and coughed, his name is Bard and he has blonde short hair, was wearing a pair of goggles around his neck, had on a chefs outfit with boots. He was tall also. "What's going on here?" I asked irritated. "Well I was making Dinner and I thought it would go faster if I used some dynamite. But instead it blew up the kitchen." He said scratching his head. I sighed and ordered "Clean this mess up at once. I shall get the masters dinner ready." I gave him the dustpan and broom and left to find the ingredients, good thing this mansion has two kitchens.

I was about to start cooking dinner but I sensed another person close by. I straightened my jacket up and raced to the door and opened it before anyone could knock. It was a woman and she was very beautiful at that, Long black hair, blue eyes, and a big red dress that's strapless with long red gloves that reach almost to her shoulders and she was taller for a woman. Her voice sounded heavenly as she spoke, "May I see the Earl Phantomhive?" I told her, "Of course, right this way." I let her come inside the manner and we headed towards the master's study. This beautiful woman is very beautiful, I don't trust her one bit. Once we got to the masters study I knocked on the door and waited, "Come in." He instructed. "Master we have a guest saying she wants to speak with you." He raised an eyebrow and waved his hand to signal to let her in.

~~Sorry to leave it at that but I really have no idea what to add next so for now I shall have to leave but I will be putting the next chapter up presently. On the media is the picture of the girl. Bye please comment and vote.