Gone

Hi guys! This is just a little story I wrote.  It's about being in a girls point of view from abusive parents and never being loved. Hope you enjoy. And as always, I'm always here to talk if you need to :)

~~~~~~

I don’t even think anyone understands the pain. The pain of someone who’s suppose to love you, who actually hates you. Everyone should have a loving mother and father. I don’t. I don’t even consider them as my parents. And if I did, the parents from hell.

I don’t think anyone gets the struggle of having to go day by day getting tortured by physical and mostly emotional pain. Being told you’re worthless to not only kids at school but parents too. Getting whipped from one little mistake like, forgetting to put the dishes away. Or rolling my eyes.

When you’re a baby, you should always get the tender loving care of a mother, and the happiness of a father. They should never get beaten when they cry. Or get knocked up with sleeping medicine so they sleep the whole night. Or having a dirty diaper for days and then getting a horrible sore. Babies soon grow up into young children, learning how to count and learning colors and how to write their name. Instead, I never learned to read. Never had encouragement to get back on my feet when I fell. Kids like me always cried themselves to sleep. Rarely got to eat. And was called stupid in Kindergarten for not knowing how to count or knowing the letter after ‘G’ in the alphabet.

Growing up I never knew what puberty was. I was scared when I reached it, thought I was dying. The humiliation I got in gym class of 7th grade because of that.

People always see the scars, but only the physical ones. Always wearing long sleeved shirts and pants all year round. And when someone saw, they’d call you an attention seeker or other hurtful words. You still weren’t smart. You could barely do math such as adding 101+98. You couldn’t multiply at all. You always had to wear clothes more than once. I only had 5 shirts and pants.

Growing into a teenager sucked. Still having no friends. Turning 16, never got a car or anything. Birthdays I’d just get 3 meals a day. That was the only thing to look forward to on Birthdays. The only friends I had where ones I did drugs with. I regret it, but there’s nothing else I like to do.

17 came around. I couldn’t take the pain anymore. The day before I turned 18, I was gone.

Gone from the humiliation.

Gone from the hatred of my own parents.

Gone from growing up.

Gone from this world.

Gone.