All I Ever Wanted...

All I ever wanted was to be happy.

All I ever wanted was to feel like my life mattered.

All I ever wanted was to be loved.

All I ever wanted was to feel accepted.

All I ever wanted was to make people proud of me.

But no one cares about my happiness. All they care about is making me feel down so they can feel happy about themselves.

No one thinks I matter. I'm just another face in the hallway. Another voice in the classroom. Another random person on this Earth.

I never feel loved at home. Mom tries, but my step dad is so mean. He hurts us. He does stuff to us. He does things to me that makes me feel so uncomfortable and makes me feel so... dirty....

No one will accept me. No one will ever give me their time to get to know me. I think I can be a good friend. But no one will try.

Because of all these things, I can't do what I truly want to do. Be myself.

Therefore, no one will ever be proud of me.

No one.

Just another face in this world soon to be going unnoticed.

But then one day, I finally realized I've had enough. Then, you'll never believe what has happened.

"All we ever wanted was for her to be happy."

"Her life mattered. What a shame it was cut short. People are so cruel."

"She was so loved by me."

"We will always accept her because she was an amazing person."

"We are not ashamed by what she has done to herself, but we are proud about what she has accomplished."