Chapter 6

When I wake the next morning, I frown. I had the naughtiest dream ever! Thor and I slept together!

When I notice a hand around my waist, I look back to find Thor lays behind me "Holy shit!" I scream, leaping out of bed, waking Thor in the process "We're fucked!"

"Good morning to you too." he grovels, turning over in bed and exposing a muscular arse and scratched back.

"We fucked last night!" I scream and he hums in recognition "What the fuck! I swear I would never sleep with a co-worker!"

"Loki, babe, it's fine!" Thor yawns, looking at me tiredly "Come back to bed! It's my day off, and I wanna sleep."

"I've ruined my career!" I hiss at myself and he looks to me with a look of disdain "You realize that, right?"

"Nice. Very nice." he sighs, before standing up and pulling his pants on "I guess I was a mistake. I'll see my way out."

"No!" I cry out and he looks at he in anger "I don't want you to go!" I whimper and he raises an eyebrow to me "It's just, this can ruin both of our careers in SVU!"

"And what is this?" he hisses, stepping towards me "Is it a one night stand? Causal sex? More than that?"

"I want it to be more!" I whine and he gives a short nod "But the captain will split us up, and I like working with you!"

"Well, aren't Barton and Rominoff a couple?" he asks and I shake my head "They aren't?"

"He's married with three kids." I state and he nods "Why don't we take the to figure out what this is. If it's something more, I'll ask the captain to transfer me to a different precinct."

"Why you?" He asks and I look to the ground "Is this case getting to you that badly?"

"It's bringing back stuff I wish to not remember." I state, before shaking my head and thinking of something.

"Something just clicked, what is it?" he asks and I walk past him to sit on the couch "Earth to Loki. Come in Loki."

I pick up the photo of the boy and look through them, before sighing "This kid would have bruised if he was injected with anything."

"He had an IV." Thor states and I look to him "But two janitors wouldn't know to shot the poison into an IV line."

He turns around and pulls off the two janitors "So we have Nebula, Mantis, Drax, and Rocket." I state, before stepping towards the bed "We need that footage."

~

As we walk into the precinct, Steve frowns "What are you doing here? You're off the case!" he reminds.

"We need to get our hands on those tapes!" I insist and he sighs "We've narrowed it down to four people, and those tapes will tell us who it is."

"The tapes were erased." Steve states and I give him a perplexed look "They play over each other every twenty-four hours."

"That's bullshit!" I hiss and he raises an eyebrow to me "How the fuck are we going to solve this case, now?"

He gives a stern look, before demanding "With you at home! Seriously, if I see you in this precinct before this case is solved, you'll be looking for a new job!"

With a sigh, I turn to Thor "Come on, we'll solve it ourselves." Steve tries to argue with be, but I stop him "I know the suspects. If I speak to them, I can weave out the killer."

Steve gives me a concerned look, before gripping my shoulder "Loki, I'm telling you, as a friend, that you're chasing after your son. He's not coming back."

I slap his hand away in anger and hiss "You think I don't know that I know that?" I ask, before raising my hands in defeat "Fine. I'll walk away from this case. But when another child dies-" I shake my head at them "Good fucking luck."

When I turn to walk away, I hear Steve order "Go after him. He's to stubborn to just let go of this case."

I flip him off as I continue to walk away, Thor on my heels. After we're in the elevator, I hiss "He's a fool of he thinks he can solve this without me!"

He sighs "Come on. Let's take the day. Go to breakfast. Take a walk around the park. Watch a movie." I glare at him and he takes my hands "All I want to do today, is figure this out."

I sigh and grip his hands tighter "But if another child dies will we're doing nothi-"

"It won't happen." he insists, brushing my hair out of my face "Now get out of your head. What do you want to do first?"

I look down at my disheveled clothes and sigh "I should probably change." I state as the elevator door opens.

"Yeah, I can't see that bite mark." he smirks and I punch him in the arm "Can I pick out your clothes?"

"Please, I bet you liked me in my gigilo outfit." I smile as we walk up to his car and climb in "What would you pick?"

"Something a little less formal. A little more revealing." he licks his lips as he starts up the engine.

With a scoff, I put my feet on the dashboard "Fine, you can pick my clothes." he glotes and I roll my eyes.

~

When he holds up my harness, I pull it away and he gives a pleading look "Please, can I see it?"

"I'll show you the harness, but I'm not showing you the jock." his eyes bulge and I smirk, before pulling off my shirt and pulling on the harness.

"That's hot." Thor sighs, before shaking his head "Damn." when I pull off the harness, he gasps "I didn't know you actually wear these."

Well I turn around, he holds up black crop top. With a blush, I explain "The last time I wore it, was pride, eight years ago."

He bites his lip, before ordering "Put it on for me." After I put it on, he hands me a pair of joggers, and a pair of trainers.

When I put them on, he bites his lip "That's sexy."

"What? Homeless chic?" I ask and he rolls his eyes "Seriously?" I ask as I pull up my hair into a messy bun.

"It's very hot." he licks his lips.