Chapter 8

The next morning, as I treat Thor and I with pleasure, my front door opens and I pull the blanket over us, before looking back to find my dad stands in there doorway. He covers his eyes and declares "I'm going to grab something from my car. I'll be back in fifteen minutes."

After he shuts the door, Thor pants for air "Who was that?"

"That's my father." I state, before climbing off of him and ordering "Go take a shower. I'll bring him up."

After I dress, I stick my head out the window to find my dad leaning on the hood of the car. When he spots me, I sigh "Come on up!"

When he stands in front of me, head gives me a hug, before explaining "I meant to come on Wednesday, but my flight was delayed and the next flight was last night."

"How's Italy this time of year?" I ask and he gives a pleased description "Dad, you really I don't really care."

"I know." he smiles, before looking to the bathroom door "So, who was in your bed this morning? I bet he's ravishing."

"His name is Thor." I state as I look at the balding brunette "He's very caring, but he tends to blurt things out."

"And when did he snick into your bed?" he asks, before remarking "From what I saw, you didn't meet him this morning."

"We met while I was UC." I state and he gocks. He doesn't like me being a cop, as he's not completely clean "He was also UC. I was trying to catch a rapist, and he was trying to catch a murderer."

"And you were dressed as a gigolo." Thor states, walking out of the bathroom without a shirt.

My dad looks to Thor, before looking to me "So, you're dating a beefcake." Thor smiles at that, before pulling on a shirt and sitting on the edge of the bed to grab his shoes.

"Running off to work, so soon?" I ask, before biting my lip "But then again, we fucked through your alarm."

Laufey looks to me, frowning "Why aren't you going to work."

"Rogers sidelined me." I state, leaning forward on the counter "Someones killing terminally ill children at the hospital Fenris stayed at."

Laufey gives a concerned look and I point to the window "I'm still trying to figure out who did it."

Thor stands and walks over to me, placing a kiss on my lips "Promise me you won't go investigating without me."

"I promise." I smile, before resting my arms on his shoulders "I'll bring you lunch at one, okay?"

"How are you going to get there?" he asks.

"I have a car." I state and he gives me a perplexed look "A very nice car that father bought me two years ago."

"My car is much nicer." Laufey smiles, before pointing out the window "It's the blue lamborghini."

Thor's eyes bulge and he looks out the window "Why the hell are you a cop if you have money?"

"I like to help people." I state, before releasing him "My car has a very spacious backseat, just so you know."

He bites his lip and looks at me, longingly "I think I need to see this car."

"I'll show you later, now get to work!" I smile, shoving him out the door.

~

At one, I pull into the parking garage and walk into the precinct, bags of fast food in hand. As soon as the captain sees me, he hisses "You're not supposed to be here!"

"I thought I'd be nice and bring you guys lunch." I state, putting the food down on my desk and sliding my key in my pocket.

"What was that?" Tony asks, stepping closer to me "Don't tell me that's YOUR car key!" I nod innocently and he stares in disbelief "You have a phantom?"

"Would you like a ride?" I ask and he screeches. I look to the rest of them "Who else wants a ride? I only have four seats in my car."

After about five minutes of arguing, I lean against Thor's desk and he smiles "Do you wanna go to a bar later?"

I shake my head and bite my lip "I have a date tonight, with my boyfriend." The arguing stops and everyone looks to me "What?"

"You have a boyfriend?" Banner asks and I nod "Who's this guy you've been seeing?"

I sigh and munch on one of Thor's chips, before looking up at them "Business and pleasure. Not a good mix."

~

Once Rogers, Banner, Stark, and I pull out onto the street, Stark sighs "I love this car."

"There's some fake bubbly in the console in the back." I state and Tony opens it and screws it open, before grabbing a champaign glass "Stark, if you make a mess in my car!"

"I won't." Stark insists, before declaring "If I do, I'll pay for this thing to get cleaned."

I glance up in my mirror and declare "Better be cleaned by tonight! I have full intentions of having sex in this car tonight."

"In the backseat?" Banner asks.

"Nah, in the trunk!" Stark spits with sarcasm "Yes, in the backseat."

"Honestly..." I shrug "The trunk is bigger than my flat." After I take a turn, I look to the captain "Cap, I checked around, and there's an opening in cold case."

"Listen, I've already denied his transfer." Rogers states, before asking "Why does he want to transfer, anyway?"

"I was asking about me." I state and he gives a questioning look "Thor probably just wants a few days to go see his dad, before he goes blind."

"Then he can have them." the captain states, before looking me over "Why do you want to transfer?"

As I stop at a red light, I sigh "This case... it's getting to my head." As I pull into the parking garage, I explain "If I can't handle a special victims case, why should I be in the SVU?"

As I park the car, Steve sighs "Loki, you know the suspects. Your son, was in the same place as the victim. It's not every day that we have a case like this." he turns in his seat to face me "During your ten years at SVU, you've solved every single case you've been on. Why would I give up my best detective?"

For a moment, I think of telling him about Thor and I, but all I can do, is give a short nod. He grips my shoulder "Transfer denied."