scene 12

Seokjin eyed the red lines that decorated his forearms, fresh bandages in his hands.

He sighed.

No more space.

What do I do?

He looked up to see his own eyes, bangs covering most of it. His eyes trailed to observe his facial features, from its shape to its sharpness. From his dull eyes, the bags underneath it, his sunken cheeks, his pale lips. Everything. Until his eyes dropped to his vital point.

He traced his fingers against his hair, from up front, down to the back. Fiddling the outgrowing hair, almost at the end of his vital point, he smiled inwardly.

He touched the smooth surface behind the hair, biting his lip.

Fans would've said he looked hot.

If only they saw his forearms and his thoughts at the moment they would think otherwise.

He reached forward to the sink, carefully bringing the familiar object in between his fingers.

His lips now in a thin line. He raced the hair covering the back of his neck, the other holding the device, nearing its destination.

He didn't know. He wasn't aware of what had happened, or what hr had done. He felt something drip on his back, slowly rolling down. The familiar wet feeling on his the stinging skin made him grimace.

What am I doing to myself?