life goes on, let's move on

i hope yall are doing okay and great :)

i hope you take time to read this too, it would mean a lot :)

hey yall! it's jae and i just noticed that i reached 80k views in this story.

and i want to say thank you all.

i was 13 when i had written my first story

the time when i wrote this story, i initially wrote it as a trilogy called "sm": sn, ig and bts.

the first part, sn, has been a separate book that i added here.

it was the first book i wrote

the first chapter, sn, has been the first thing i've written. they were mostly notes. and these were notes i had written during a very deep part of my life.

sn was a way for me to vent out, and yes, you could say the same things happened to me and these were the same things i had in my mind.

it wasn't the best time that's for sure.

looking back at it right now, it looked messy. and as a writer, it didn't look appealing.

but i reminded myself that when i had written these, i was at the same state. i was messy as well.

and until now i can't find myself reading the notes i have written because they sting a lot.

ig has been a ride to be honest.

it was a time where i tried both comforting myself and hurting myself

the accounts who comments that yall hate is the me who is hurting me

the accounts who comments that yall love is the me who is comforting me

the pictures, yall noticed there are some that i got from the internet and there are i some i had taken myself

the photos i have taken are the same photos i took while i was wandering around by myself

head not clear and still at the same state.

times where i found myself finding time to escape on my own without telling anyone

taking photos of sights i saw, sights i wasn't supposed to see

it was therapeutic in a way

i loved writing ig

i might talk more in ig about each photo i had taken

the story behind them perhaps

this book, bts, it was more of as "behind the scenes" rather than bangtan sonyeondan. this book talked about what happened behind the scenes, explained how sn and ig came to be.

bts, i had written this in a way to interpret the notes and the posts in ig.

in a way to, talk about what i felt during those times, to clear out what i felt and make sense out of it.

it was hard to interpret the notes because they were written out of desire to vent and let it out.

i have these thoughts that, maybe i should take these stories down.

because for a moment, i thought i wasn't helping anyone.

that i was making things worse for those who feel the same.

and i still have these thoughts.

the only thing stopping me right now is the thought that these stories weren't easy to write and the want for people to know my story.