scene 20

Seokjin stared at his feed. Eyeing a post that was apparently posted by a user named eomma_313160. It featured lyrics from their song Young Forever. It brought a vibe that was all too familiar. He didn't understand. Who was this eomma_313160?

Oh.

I'm eomma_313160.

What did you do?

He gasped, shocked at what he saw. Scared at what he had just done.

You'll blow your fucking cover.

He tried deleting it, but someone had seen it already. Likes and comments flooded, making him look at the screen in disbelief.

He was scared. He was anxious. He can't release the mixed emotions through the app anymore. He doesn't know what to do.

Talking to anyone was out of the picture. He didn't know what he should do.

He teared as wind hit his face, making him gasp. He looked at the skyline, the ocean of city lights displayed before his eyes.

Call him desperate, call him crazy and all, but he needed to talk to someone.

what tf did you do dumbass?
Sent 3:22 AM

He hit send, a tear slipping from his left eye, followed by another from his right, then another, then another. It didn't stop.

For once, he pitied himself. Was he that lonely that he started talking to himself?

"Basically, but you're desperate too." He agreed, nodding as he shrugged.

See what he means?