scene 36

"Kim Namjoon!"

Screams filled the dorm.

Sounds of heavy footsteps followed, a door of a room from where the sound cam from opened.

"Atleast give me a bite, hyung!"

"One, absolutely not. Two? I'm not edible!"

Namjoon chuckled as Seokjin stepped out of the pillow fort they made. Dusting himself, Seokjin looked at the door frame to see five other males, making him groan.

"What on earth were you two doing in there?" Jungkook asked, eyes wide at a sudden mental picture of his hypothesis.

With the maknae voicing out their suspicions, they stared at the leader, who still laid on the bed, in caution. The said male, in return, rolled his eyes.

"Namjoon," Yoongi called sternly, narrowing his eyes at the younger.

Namjoon sighed, "We did nothing hyung, we're just messing around."

"Then why was Seokjin hyung screaming?" Taehyung asked, unconvinced, causing the eldest to roll his eyes this time.

"Like I said, we were just messing around." Namjoon replied. "Besides, it's not like I'm the type to do something to hyung."

The other five stared at the taller male incredulously.

"Why, what did you think we were doing?" Seokjin asked, crossing his arms across his chest, tilting his head while tapping his foot.

"Uhm.." Hoseok hummed.

Waiting for thwir response, Seokjin caught sight of Jimin's blushing cheeks from behind Jungkook.

Seokjin groaned, walking forward as the youngers stepped aside to let him pass.

"I swear to god, I did not raise these kids to become perverts and to have such unholy minds."

°•°•°•

"Hyung, what's for dinner?"

Seokjin turned to eye the shorter, raising a bottle he held.

"Bleach."