Epilogue (Your pov)

The Entity stopped making me its personal vessel, Anna and I have no idea why but I guess it got bored with me. Not complaining though.

Evan and I eventually became friends and I told him everything that happened. He made up with Anna and was actually a good therapist.

I became friends with a lot of killers, but no matter how strong the friendship was, it didn't stop them from ruthlessly chasing me and putting me on the hook.

I didn't care, because there was always that one exception...

🐰

My legs still ached and a throbbing, much worse pain was in my back. It disappointed me because now I was slow, a killer can just take one step to catch me. Even a survivor.

"Y/n, stop fucking around." Nea had a smug grin before disappearing and I flipped at her.

Oh I forget to mention, the survivors were really cool with me dating the Huntress. Even being friends with the other killers. This world has definitely changed these people...

I hear humming and I couldn't help but smile. To others, it was creepy, to me it was beautiful.

"Let's go y/n." Dwight pulled on my hand and I tried my best to follow. Until I was grabbed then carried into someone's arms.

Anna smiled at me then frowned as she looked down at the frightened Dwight.

"You can live," she says before walking away and I wave goodbye to Dwight.

Poor Dwight waved back and just ran to fix some generator, leaving me with my killing lover.