1.

New school, I wonder how the people will act towards me. People pass by as I look at them trying to find my way to my class. The bell rings indicating about the class starting. I keep looking around.

"10 B, finally." I mumble to myself after seeing the classroom and slowly get in.

"You're late." The teacher says as he takes the attendance.

"I'm sorry." I say and bow.

"You're the new student right? Is your nameY/f/n ?" He asks looking at me

Y/f/n ?" He asks looking at me.

"Yes I'm Y/f/n." I say walking to him.

"Okay class this is Y/f/n, she's a transfer student from Daegu District. She's very brilliant that's why she got transferred to our main campus here in Seoul." The teacher says not paying attention to any of us.

I bow towards the class and walk to take a seat. I look around and see everyone busy on their own. There are empty seats but I don't think anyone wants me with them. I walk to the back of the class and take the corner seat. I look out the window, the football field can be seen from here.

I turn to my other side and see a person in a black hoodie, the person is in a head down position, I can tell the person is totally unbothered with anything that's going around.

I open my book as I see the teacher writing something on the board. I look to my side as I see the person in the hoodie sit up. It's a guy, he stares at the board with an dead expression. I fix my glasses and look at the board too.

Time Skip

After the bell ring Mr. Kim, who is our homeroom and our maths teacher as well, walks out of the class room. I take my books and slowly make my way to the front of the class. Suddenly I trip on something and fall on the floor, face first. I groan, as I come in contact with the hard tiles.

Everyone starts laughing. I look up as I see a guy looking at me smirking.

"Brilliant huh?! You nerd! I will make sure your grades don't go higher than mine

"Brilliant huh?! You nerd! I will make sure your grades don't go higher than mine. President Jeon Jungkook is the only one to get the highest marks got it!" He says and walks away stepping on my glasses.

I look at my cracked up glass. The whole class walks out laughing and gossiping about the incident that just took place. The guy in the hoodie walks my way as I sit up. I thought he was about to help me but he just walks past me and heads out of the class.

I sigh heavily picking up my books one by one and take my bag heading out of the class as well.

At lunch time I slowly head to the cafeteria to buy myself some food. After buying my food I think of going to the football field to eat. As I was about to head out of the cafeteria I see that guy from before stroll to me. I stop in my tracks and move aside but he follows me and all of sudden dumps my food tray over my head.

I look down feeling my eyes tear up as all the students in the cafeteria starts laughing pointing at me.
"Watch where you go nerd!" He says and walks past me bumping his shoulder on mine.

I slowly walk out of the cafeteria and run up the stairs. I keep running until I reach the terrace. I get in and let out a loud scream as tears fall nonstop from my eyes.
"Why god!! What did I do wrong that you are making my life a hell."

"Can you not scream." A deep voice says.
I look behind me and see that hoodie guy sitting on the tank smoking. I wipe my tears seeing him.

He looks up at the sky blowing the smoke in the air. I look away and sit in the corner of the terrace hiding my face with my palm crying.

After a while I stop crying and look around and see the guy was gone.
"They are all mean and rude." I say to myself and walk downstairs to get out of the school.