6.

The rain finally stopped, it poured all night. But the morning is full of sunshine. I stare out the motel room's window, as I stay under the blanket. Tears running down my cheeks. I can still feel his touch all over me. But the warmth we shared last night is gone. I feel cold, my whole body is numb. The moments we shared meant so much to me. But nothing to him.

I wipe my tears and sit up, I put on my clothes slowly. I always thought to have a romantic meaning of my first time. But I guess things don't always work like we plan. Cause when I woke up this morning Taehyung was gone. I never thought my first time would be someone's one night stand. Maybe I should've cleared things out with him first and not done things in the heat of the moment.

——————————————————————————

Next day

I'm going to ask Taehyung on a date today, I really want us to mean something. I don't want our night to be just something meaningless.

I walk in the homeroom and find him in his usual seat. I slowly take the seat beside him. He looks up at me from his head down position and puts his head back down again.

"Hi Taehyung." I say softly.
Nothing, I get nothing but silence.

I look down and play with my fingers. What do I say to him? How do I even start the conversation? What if he gets mad at me? I don't know I'm confused but I definitely will tell him what I feel for him, and I want to be with him.

After class

I see Taehyung lazily take his bag and walk out of the classroom. I quickly follow him with my bag.
"Taehyung stop I need to talk." I say out loud walking fast to catch up with him.

"I don't have time." He says not even sparing me a glance.

"Taehyung please stop." I plead to him and hold him back by his wrist.
He turns around and looks down at our hands and looks up at me.

"What is your problem?" He says jerking my hand off his.

I stare at him, the way he's treating me is like I never touched him before.

"Taehyung I need to talk please." I say looking down swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Listen you.." He stops seeing the students pass by us. Suddenly, he grabs me by my wrist and pulls me towards the terrace. I whimper feeling him harden his grip on my wrist.

When we reach the terrace he pushes me in and gets inside locking the terrace door behind him.

"Taehyung, listen to me, please calm down." I say backing away as he stomps towards me.

"You! Listen to me! Just cause I fucked you that night doesn't mean you're now important to me. You were a nobody to me and you're still a nobody to me." He says pushing me away from him making me fall on the terrace floor.

I stare at him, tears threatening to spill from my eyes any moment.
"Taehyung listen to me, I...I never did this with anyone. You are my first I really want you to give us a chance." I say looking at him.

He pulls me up by my arms and pins me to the terrace door.
"Don't you get it! You ugly piece of shit! Have you seen yourself!! Fucking stay away from me."
He yells at me and harshly pushes me away from him making me fall on my knees.

"Stay away I'm warning you!" He says in a angry stern voice and exits the terrace.

I stare blankly as I feel my tears gush out of my eyes. Numbness takes over me, I find it difficult to brith. It's like someone is cutting the air supply from my lungs. My vision gets blurry with all the tears in my eyes. How stupid am I? To even think that he would except me and give us a chance, whereas there was no 'us' at the first place.