12.

I run to him not knowing what to do. He lays down on the floor bleeding more. I quickly take my phone and google search about nose bleeds. I read the instructions and take Jungkook to the bathroom. He can barely walk all his weight is on me. I make him lean on the wall and turn on the basin tap.

I firmly pinch the soft part of the nose, just above the nostrils. I keep holding it at least for 15 minutes.
"Jungkook can you breathe through your mouth." I tell him as I let his nose go.

He says nothing and falls into my arms. I stumble back due to the sudden force. He nuzzles his face in my neck causing his blood to roll down my back. I quickly make him stand back up and pour cold water on his nose bridge.

The blood flow slows down after a while, I slowly help him to the bedroom and lay him down on the bed. I stare at his form for a while, eyes closed as he breathes through his mouth. I walk in the bathroom again and wet a towel and wipe his whole face with it. I slowly place the towel on his nose bridge and sit beside him on the bed caress his head.

Time Skip

After watching over Jungkook for an hour or so I walk to the bathroom and decide to take a shower. I check on him one last time and see that he is sleeping. I walk in the washroom and strip off my clothes and get under the shower. Leaning on the wall I close my eyes as the hot water cascades down my body. My body relaxes more as I start to shampoo my hair.

Suddenly, I feel two hands snake around my waist. I open my eyes and gasp looking over my shoulder to see Jungkook. His pupils dilated completely as I feel his hardness on my ass cheek. His naked chest pressed on my back as he hovers his lips over the side of my neck. My lips part as my breathing rapidly increases.

He starts to kiss and nibble on the side of my neck causing me to lose myself onto him.
"Ah Jungkook!" A moan comes out of my mouth as he bites down onto the crook of my neck. He keeps torturing me by biting and sucking on the spots causing red mark to flourish on it. I keep moaning throwing my head back on his chest.

He touches the side of belly and slowly brings his hands up to my breasts and gives them a hard squeeze causing me to whimper in the sweet pain that directly adds more pleasure to my core.
"Oh yeah ah Jung....ah!" Moans spill out of my mouth one after the other as he keeps groping and squeezing my breasts.

He pinches my nipples hard and slowly lower his hand down to my core. He pinches my clit causing a scream to come out of my mouth.
"Jungkook!!" I moan his name as he slips two of his fingers in me easily.
"You're so wet and ready for me baby girl." He says and sucks my jaw while pumping his fingers in and out of me.

All I can do is moan and whimper as his lips torture my neck and his fingers sends enormous amount of pleasure causing a knot to build up in my core.
"Jungkook please ah please." I beg him to make me cum as he pulls out his fingers.
He moves away from my back and holds my waist tightly hoisting my hips up.
"So sexy." He whispers in my ears and spanks my entrance from behind.

"Ahh!" I moan biting my lips.
He presses my body on the wall and rubs his dick on my entrance from behind causing me to hiss.
"Please!" I beg as he keeps rubbing himself on my entrance.

I feel my eyes tear up by all the overwhelming feeling. With one swift motion he takes me by surprise and thrusts in me roughly.
"Uhhhh!!! Jungkook!" I scream as he fills me up with his big length.
"Yeah baby." He whispers in my ears and starts thrusting in and out hard making me press my body against the wall.

I scream and moan his name trying to grab on something as he pounds his throbbing cock in me at a fast speed. I slap my hands against the wall to get a grip on myself as my legs starts turning into jelly with every hard pound. He runs his hand through the hair on the back of my head and holds onto it tightly giving it a hard tug. He pulls my hair towards him making my back hit his chest as he thrusts in me sloppily making loud skin slapping noises echo throughout the whole bathroom.

I hold onto his thighs digging my nails on it as I feel my high approach. He hisses against my ear and pounds harder and faster as I clench myself around him.
"You're mine, only mine." He says and bites my ear causing an euphoric rush in my body as I cum undone around his cock with a loud scream of his name.

He chases my high and cums in me groaning loudly with a hard thrust. I fall back on his body as I no longer can hold myself together. He keeps thrusting in me at a lower pace, riding off his high.