16.

Next day

I wake up feeling empty, I sit up and look around. Jungkook is not here, I see a small note on the side table. I unfold it and read it.
" Going out to get some breakfast for us, don't go anywhere without me. Love you."
I smile and put the note inside my pocket and lay back down on the bed, slowly drifting off to sleep again hugging a pillow.

Loud banging on the door wakes me up. I sit up breathing heavily scared and look at the trembling door. My heart beat increases as I stand up not knowing what to do. I look around for a way to escape. I run to the window as the banging increases. I look down the window feeling light in my head seeing the height.

"Who is it?" I ask in a shaky voice.
"Open up!!" A deep voice shouts from outside.
Tears starts rolling down my cheeks. The banging stops, I slowly walk to the door to look out the peephole when the door flies open. I quickly run in the bathroom and try I go to close the door but a hand stops me from doing it and pushes the door hard making me fall on the floor.

"Don't make me work hard kitty." Taehyung says grinning looking down at me.

" Taehyung says grinning looking down at me

I back way and crawl away from him. He leaps to me and holds me up by my hair and pulls me out.
"HELP!!" I scream as he throws me on the bed.
"Jimin tie her up and make her mouth shut!" He says glaring at me.
"Help!!" I scream as Jimin ties me up and stuffs a handkerchief in my mouth.
"We should wait for him to come." Jimin says looking at Taehyung.
"Yeah he ordered to take them both at any cost." Taehyung says lighting a cigarette.

I cry trying to break free from the rope.
"No please let us go!" I mumble looking at them crying.
"Yeah right stop acting so much." Taehyung says bitterly looking at me.
"Why do you want him? Cause he's rich and all huh!!" He shouts at me.
I look down weeping.
"Bloody gold digger!!" He spats looking away smoking.

—————————————————————————

"Bab....." Jungkook stands in the doorway dropping the packet from his hand looking at me with a horrid expression.
"Welcome young master." Taehyung says chuckling.
"Order is to take you back." He says throwing the cigarette away.
I look at Jungkook crying, he stares at me with an expression of anger and sorrow.
"Oh god! Are you two are you done we need to go." Jimin says.

Jungkook glares at both Jimin and Taehyung and without waiting any further he lunges towards Taehyung and punches him right in the jaw making him stumble back. Jungkook pushes Jimin aside and runs to me and pulls out the handkerchief out of my mouth.
"You okay." He says wiping my tears.
"Jungkook let's go I'm scared." I say crying.
"Yes we will." He says and starts untying me.
A loud scream comes out of my mouth as I see Taehyung hit the back of Jungkook's head with his gun.

Jungkook falls on the floor groaning holding his head. I cry out loud seeing him on the floor.
"Taehyung please let us go please!" I beg trying to get the rope off me.
"I'm sorry but I only work for money." He says pointing his gun at Jungkook.
"No!!" I scream pulling on the rope.
Taehyung loads his gun pointing it at Jungkook.
Jungkook looks at me and smiles as if it's the last time.
"No! Taehyung I'm with his child don't do this." I scream at the top of my lungs as he pulls the trigger.