11.

Jungkook's POV

I don't know what to say to her. She will be more upset if I answer her question.
"Tell me who hurt you like this?" She asks crying looking at me.
I cup her face with my hand and wipe her tears.
"I don't know how to answer you Y/n." I say bringing her close to me and kiss her lips softly.

I can feel her lips tremble against mine, her tears falling on my cheeks. She slowly kisses me back wrapping her arms around my neck. I hold her body close to mine holding her by her waist. She holds the hair on the back of my head and gives it a hard tug.

The moment is heating up, my desires are about to take over me. I slide my tongue on her lower lips to ask for permission. She opens her mouth welcoming my tongue with her. I taste every inch of her mouth, it's warm and so sweet.

I flip us over and get on top of her pinning her hands above her head. She pulls away from the kiss.
"Tell me how you got those scars on your body." She whispers breathlessly.

Your POV

He sits up getting off of me. I sit beside him and hold his hand that were on his lap.
"Jungkook I won't force you if you don't want to share with me." I say giving his hand a gentle squeeze.
He stays silent for a while,
"I did it to myself." He says taking his hand away from mine.

"They say I killed my mom, even my father blames me. They say I'm bad luck cause she died while giving birth to me." He says and chuckles laying on the bed on his back staring at the ceiling.

"Every one of them is done by me, every year on my birthday I give myself a new scar. Every one of them is to punish myself for killing my mom." He says as a tear rolls down his cheek.

I stare at him and lean towards him and kiss the tear from his cheek.
"You didn't kill her, she sacrificed herself to save you. She loved you so much that she chose you over herself." I say as tears roll down my eyes.

"I love you." He whispers kissing me. I kiss him back getting on top of him. He holds my waist and squeezes them hard. I groan against his mouth as he harshly pins me down and starts sucking on my neck harshly.

"Ah uh Jungkook slow down please." I say as he starts biting and nippling the skin on my neck.

"Why!! Tell me why do they hate me!" He growls ripping my shirt making all the buttons break.

I breathe heavily staring at him. I see anger on his face. He stares down at me and moves away. I sit up rubbing my neck, he runs to his closet and opens it and takes out something. He sits on the floor and pours some white substance on the floor.

"Jungkook what are you doing!!" I say walking to him.
He makes the powder into lines and snorts them in one by one. I stare at him with an open my.
"Jungkook please stop." I whisper looking at him.
He looks up at me, his eyes blood red and tears flowing down his eyes constantly.

"Save me." He says as blood seeps down his nostrils and flows down his lips.