9.

"Jungkook! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I say pushing him away.
He gets hit on the back of his head with the window glass and glares at me.

"You're mine! You will stay with me all the time that's it!" He says jumping on me making me lay on the seat pinning my hands above my head.

"Jungkook stop it! I mean it!!  Let me go!! You're a mean person I thought we were friends but no there was something else in your head." I say to him trying to break free from his hold.

He tightens his hold on me and stares in my eyes with an intense expression causing me to feel light in my head.
"I can't let go even if want to." He whispers getting closer to my face.

My breathing becomes faster as he keeps coming closer to me.
"Young master we are here." One of the guards says opening the car door.
Jungkook groans letting me go and sits up. I slowly sit up fixing my clothes.
"Let's go." He says holding my hand taking me out of the car.

He walks in the big mansion which is heavily guarded with armed security.
"What is this place?" I ask him as he takes me up the stairs.
"My home." He says and walks in a huge bedroom and makes me sit on the bed.

He kneels down in front of me and places both his hands on my things.
"I want you to be with me Y/n and no one else. I don't like it when you go near others." He says looking at me with seriousness on his face.

I stare at him for a while.
"What's all this Jungkook? Why do you have so many guards that too armed? And why were silent when yesterday your man where harassing me for nothing." I say looking at him disappointed.

"I couldn't say anything because of my father but now he's okay. He won't stop me from being with you." He says smiling.

"What did you do that your father agreed with your decision within one day. He seems to hate poor people like me as his guards hit me pretty hard." I say looking away.

He slowly caresses the stitches on my cheek.
"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to save you." He says placing his head on my lap.

I look down at him and as I go to pat his head I see stitches on his wrist. My eye widens as the cuts look fresh.
"Jungkook what did you do to yourself!!" I say taking his hand in my examining the cut.

"It's nothing don't worry about it." He says taking his hand away.
"If you don't let me in your this mystery world than there's no use of me being here." I say and start walking out.

He holds my hand and stops me.
"Please don't leave, if you leave me I will become all alone once again." He says in a pleading manner.

"I will stay, only if you tell me about the real you and let me in your this life that I don't understand at all." I say getting close to him and kiss his wrist taking it in my hand.

"I will." He says hugging me.