5.

He stops the bike somewhere, I keep my eyes closed and my arms tightly around him.
"Get off now come on." He says getting off after making me let go of him.
I open my eyes and slowly look around.
"Where is this place?" I ask looking around.
"Come." He says and walks in a old cottage. The area is dark and there are few more cottages around it. I don't know but I don't want to go with him what if he kills me or something. I see him watch walk in the cottage, with small steps I walk closer to the cottage. As I get more closer I hear loud booming noises coming from inside.

I go to open the door, but it opens on it's own. Two girls wearing pretty much nothing walks out. I step aside letting them pass and I slowly walk in. Loud music was playing, the environment was dark with only small disco lights blinking. I look around and see people drinking, smoking and what not.

I silently stand there not knowing what to do as I don't know anyone and the one person I know is no where to be seen.
"You?! What are you doing here battery!" I hear a guy say from behind.

I quickly turn around and look at him, it's the guy from that night when I almost got mugged

I quickly turn around and look at him, it's the guy from that night when I almost got mugged. I slowly step back gulping in fear.
"I...um Taehyung bought be here." I say looking around to find him.
"You're talking about V? Oh he got you here? I wonder why? Oh hello are you looking for him? He's probably yeah there." He says and points behind me.

I look behind me and see Taehyung having a heated up conversation with a girl. I think that's the same girl from the other day. Taehyung suddenly throws the drink he had in his hand and stomps off towards us.
"Let's go." He holds my hand harshly and pulls me to the bike.
I walk with him whimpering in pain due to his grip around my wrist.

__________________________________

We were heading to somewhere passing through a very deserted road. I look around all I see is darkness and little huts here and there. I look up the sky as it starts growling.
"Taehyung the sky...." I get cut off by a loud thunder.
I tighten my arms around his body.
"We should stop somewhere I don't think we can make it there, the storm is approaching." He says and pulls out in front of lodge.

I open my eyes and get off the bike, he walks in the lodge and asks for a room. The receptionist stares at me and then at him. He slowly hands Taehyung the key and smirks,
"Have a nice night." He says.
I feel weird at the way he is smiling so I quickly hide behind Taehyung. He pays and walks towards the rooms.

The lodge is small with few rooms and a small restaurant and bar. Taehyung opens the room and gets in.
"You hungry, wanna go to the bar and eat something." He asks lighting a cigarette.
"No I'm okay." I say looking out the window.

As I turn I feel Taehyung's gaze on me. I gulp as I see him dart his tongue around his lower lip. He puts his cigarette down on the ashtray and stands up. I feel my breathe hitch as I see him walk to me.
"You look hot tonight." He says in a deep husky voice.
I ball my fists as he makes my back hit the wall trapping me in between his arms. I stare at him and look down.
"What do you want?" I ask licking my lower lip as I feel it go dry.
"You can't give me what I want baby girl." He says ghosting his hand over my thigh.

"Tell me what it is." I say boldly looking at him.
He keeps a straight face and leans to me. I gasp as I feel his hand slip under my dress and ghost over my core.
"This." He says and kisses me.
I feel a rush of adrenaline all over my body as he pinched my clothed clit. I moan in the kiss allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. He swirls his tongue with mine. I clutch onto his shirt as the thunder strikes loudly.

"It's going to rain." He whispers against my lips.
I breathe heavily looking into his eyes as droplets of rain hits the side of my face, coming in through the window.

I'm shocked at my own boldness as I slide the strap of my dress off my shoulder. Taehyung stares at my action and leans in and starts to sucks harshly on my exposed neck, nibbling and biting on it.

"Ahh Taehyung! Mhm!" I moan closing my eyes as he slowly slips two of his fingers in me.

"Oh oh ahh ugh!!" I moan loudly biting my lips as he starts pumping his fingers in and out of me in a fast pace.

He suddenly pulls out making me whine at the loss of his touch.
"Be patient baby girl the night is still young." He says smirking at me while taking off his jacket.