3.

It's been 2 weeks in Seoul, but I still sometimes mess up the streets. I confuse them with one another. Today is my second day at my new job as a waiter in a small cafe near my hostel. It is easier for me to work at the cafe as it's nearby to my hostel.

Today's shift ended pretty late. I quickly close the front door and walk to the staff locker room and take my bag and walk out through the backdoor to the go back to my hostel. I see no one in the streets. It's quiet and dark, only the street lampposts are proving a hazy yellow light on the streets.

I walk on the sidewalk, it's about quarter past 12. I start to pick up my speed. After walking a while I stop in my tracks seeing a few biker guys in the sidewalk, standing by their bikes talking among themselves. I turn around quickly as my brain tells me to avoid them. I start walking to the other direction but get bumped into the dustbin making a loud bang.

I quickly retrieve myself and slowly look behind. I see the bikers look my way. I gulp and hold onto my purse tightly and start walking. Before I could take a few step someone yanks me back making me fall on the hard concrete.

I groan looking at the guy

"Alpha look we got a prey." He says smirking.
The guy takes out a knife from his waist.
"Hand over all you have with you." He says in a threatening voice.
My whole body starts shaking seeing the knife.
"Please take all you want but don't hurt me." I say in a shaky voice and hand him my purse.
He snatches the bag and looks in.
"You got nothing!! Just a couple of bucks?!" He groans throwing my purse away.

"I... I'm a student please I have only that much with me, please let me go." I say as tears of fear come out of my eyes.

He walks to me and makes me stand holding onto my arms harshly and pulls me to the others.
"No no please let me go I don't have money please." I say holding myself back as he keeps dragging me and pushes me ahead making me fall on my knees near someone's feet, who is sitting on a bike.

"Alpha, she has no money what should we do to her. I mean I can have some benefits from her, you know." The guy says looking at my body up and down.

I gulp and look up at the guy who's the leader I guess as he is referring him to as the alpha.
"Hmm let's see what we have here." The voice seems familiar. The guy slowly walks closer to me and crouches down.

"Ta

"Ta.... Taehyung..." I say as a whisper looking at him.
He stares at me and holds onto my chin harshly.
"Taehyung who?" He asks knitting his eyebrows together.
I gulp lowering my gaze.
"Alpha do you know her?" The guy from before asks.
"Hmm, let her go she's of no use." He says letting go of my chin harshly.
"Who is she?" A girl says holding onto Taehyung.
"No one we need to know of." He says pulling the girl close to him by her waist making there body stick together.

I look away feeling restless.
"Get a room you two." The guy from before says and pulls me up. I keep my eyes down.
"Shut up Jimin." Taehyung or Alpha or whoever he is says.
"Right V." Jimin says and pulls me with him.
I walk with him being dragged, after a while he lets me go.
"Listen girl don't you fucking dare open your mouth." He threatens me and walks away in the darkness.

I feel my legs turn into jelly as I slide down the wall I was leaning on. Who is Taehyung? Why is he all of sudden looking so dangerous? And why is my heart hurting seeing him like that with another girl.