7.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Someone says tapping my head.
I keep my face hidden hugging my knees tighter. I don't want them to see me crying.

"I know you're crying." That person says sitting beside me.

I look to my side and see it's Jungkook.
"Please leave me alone." I say sniffing.

He flicks my forehead.
"Your nose is red girl." He says squeezing my nose.

"Stop it!" I say looking at him annoyed while rubbing my nose.

"You look cute." He says and slowly takes off my glasses and wipes my tears with a handkerchief.

"Give me my glasses back." I say feeling a little blush creep to my cheeks.
Jungkook slowly puts the glass back on me. I stare at him without blinking.

"You know if you were not as brilliant as I am, we could've been good friends." He says smiling looking ahead.

"We can still be friends." I say looking at him.

"Hey Y/n, is that Taehyung and you a thing?" He says looking at me.

I feel a pinch in my heart listening to him.
"No Jungkook I'm too ugly for him." I smile bitterly standing up.

He stands up after me and walks by me. I walk looking down as I feel my eyes tear up again.
"Honestly, it's weird coming from me but I think you're too beautiful for a guy like him." He says walking ahead of me.

I look at his back walking behind him.
"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I ask wiping my tears.

"Cause you look miserable and I only want you to look miserable because of me not because of someone else heh." He says chuckling.

I look at him with an open mouth not knowing what to say to him. I don't understand is he a good person or a bad person, at this point I really can't tell.

Few days later

Days past Taehyung no longer acknowledges my presence. It's like I don't even exist for him. We pass down the hall from each, he's calm and collected as always. No sign to show anyone what he really is, where he really comes from.

"Y/n, oh hello! Why are you so lost?" Jungkook pulls me out of my thoughts by snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Hi Jungkook." I say as I start walking towards the library.

"Hey why are you heading to the library aren't you going to have lunch? It's lunch time come lets go." He says holding my hand from behind.

"Oh you go I'm not hungry." I say looking back at him with a small smile.

"Okay then I'm coming with you." He says and walks in the library still holding my hand.

I look at our hands and look at his back. Why is Jungkook suddenly so friendly? I don't know maybe he wants to be my friend. He takes us to a table and makes me seat and sits beside me.

I look at him sitting down and after a while, I slowly take out my book and start reading. After a few minutes, I feel Jungkook shift on the bench moving closer to me. He slowly puts his head on my shoulder lost in the book he's reading. I stare at him as his eyes are glued to the book, lips slightly parted, once a while he's mouthing the lines he's reading.

I look at his side profile there's a deep cut on his cheek. I wonder how he got that cut. He slowly sits straight and looks at me.
"Umm, you didn't mind, did you? I was just... you know a little lost in the book reading." He says scratching the back of his neck, feeling a little embarrassed that he rested his head on my shoulder.
"No I didn't." I say smiling at him.